Chapter 15

Kylie's pov

Month 2

The pain was agonising on my face even in wolf form the pain of an injury or something like that would be dampened because you were stronger in wolf form but the pain from johns punches feels like I'm in human form.

It's been a month since John has been keeping me here by the looks of it my pack doesn't have any info on where I am because they haven't tried to rescue me and John hasn't taken a picture of me maybe this time he doesn't want to be found.

The room/cell that I was in was similar in the shape of the cell at the camp it was a simple square with steel walls,bars and gate,there is a comfy nest John built in the corner a dog bowl for my water and an empty food bowl.

My stomach growled and just then a different man than who usually feeds me walks in.He has dark brown hair a bit muscular and wears a blank expression on his face.He opened the gate and walked to the food bowl swapping them and walking back out without a word or a glance.

I stared at the food suspiciously,finally after minutes of staring at the food I gave in to my hunger and devoured the food,since I'm preggo John has been feeding me well and the food is great now.

All of a sudden I start gauging feeling something stuck on my throat.I knew that man couldn't be trusted but I was stupid enough to eat the Damn food,dumbfuck.

I gagged until a small paper landed on the floor.I took time to regain my breath and control my breathing.I looked at the paper and there was writing on it.

Grabbing it into my mouth and on my tongue I walked to part of the room that the camera couldn't see and spat it on the floor.The note read...

I'm Corey I am the new boy here but I'm actually working with Rowan and setting a plan on saving you guys.My job here as the new boy is to give you food so every week I'll give you updates if there is any in the form of a letter like this one in your food. Rowan sent me here to watch over you and also kill the members of this pack to make them weak,when I give you food you must act suspicious or we will be caught.

Excitement came over me knowing Rowan hasn't giving up on me and our child.I took the note into my mouth and walked over to my nest and buried it under it.

I got comfortable in my nest and layed down feeling a little more at ease to know that I'll be out of here soon away from John,torture,threats and sleepless nights.

My eyelids felt heavy for the first time in a month after John beat me up.I let the darkness consume my vision and fell asleep.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I was still asleep but lighter now as I felt light strokes on my tummy the hands that were stroking me were big and felt rough and wrong.

I was back in reality and realized that the only person that could be doing this is the one and only psychopath John.

My eye shot open and I jumped up from my position onto my paws my front legs wobbled a bit sleep still in my body.I backed away from him growling at him.

He stood from his crouched position the look of anger on his face."Sarah!stop being so distant from me!"He shouted walking closer to me.I backed away.I wish I could tell him to back the fuck off but I can't even tAlk to him through mind link because he is not my pack.

All I could do was back away and try to run away.I eventually hit a wall and was cornered.

"Ever since you got pregnant you don't want me to touch my baby."He said standing tall above me, all I can do right now is share at him with confusion in my eyes.

I'm not Sarah but he think I am this is like straight from the movie but only this time it's not funny to watch.

"TALK TO ME SARAH!!"He yelled making me scared.

Out of desperation I jumped and bit him right in the balls.He hunched over and tried to pull me off him but I wouldn't budge I pulled and shook my face to increase the pain.

He punched me in the eye and that's when I fell to the ground with a loud thud.soon a group of buff men ran in taking John out of the cell and to the unknown.

I walked back to my nest satisfied in hurting him more than he hurt me over the paused months.