Chapter 4

Recap.

This was all my father's fault he is the one who scheduled this all boys 'meeting',it was actually a boys celebration for the success the pack has had this last month.He was going to pay.I shifted back into human form walking towards the door with anger in my eyes and ready to fight.

End of recap.

Rowan pov.

I stormed into the all white house were my parent lived.my parents were on the living room couch I have my mom an fright with how loud I came through the door.

But I couldn't care less about that my eyes immediately fixed themselves on my dad my Kylie was gone because of him he was about to pay!

I walked over to the picking up my father by the shirt.

"you bastered!Kylie is gone because of you!"I shouted while holding him up in the air.

"What the hell are you talking about!"he said with confusion in his face.

I threw him across the room and he landed on the wooden dinner table knocking off the glasses that were set up on the table.

"Stop this now Rowan!"my mom said while running over to my dad.

"He is the reason John had the perfect opportunity to take Kylie!"I said stepping closer to my dad to give him a punch in the face when I was stopped when I realised beating him up was not going to bring her back.

I stepped away from my parents running my hand through my hair in frustration thinking about what John cold be doing to Kylie after what I did to him.

"Son what is going on?"both my parents said in unison.

"j...John."I stuttered."John is back?!"they yelled in unison."yes...and he took my Kylie while I was gone.

"I said trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to come out.

"I guess Mike tried to stop him but he got injured."I whispered with my hands covering my face from my parents who were now sitting with me on the couch.

"We should make a plan as soon as possible knowing what he is capable of."my mom said hinting to what he he did to Dustin when he was still in our pack.

"I'll call the rest of the pack for a pack meeting to discuss the strategy"my dad said to me now picking up his phone still limping from being thrown across the room.

I was still naked so my mom brought me some clothes from my old room I put them on and just lied there but I couldn't help not thinking about Kylie and how much I miss her in my arms.

Soon the tears came flooding into my eyes I didn't even try to fight them it was only my parents here so I just let them out in between the crying I would whisper Kylie's name.

We were waiting for the pack now and my parents watched me cry not uttering a word.I had put my guard up because I didn't want to here there sympathetic thoughts towards me.

I was about to get up from the where I was sitting to wash my face before that pack sees my red and puffy eye when a few seconds later we heard a loud breaking of glass coming from the kitchen.We ran over to the scene and saw a brick with a note attached to it.

The note read...guess who's back with a promise he needs to fulfill,hope you had time to say goodbye to your sweetheart.
John.