Love Sick.

Zico.He dropped me home.I enjoyed the joy ride.We sang music like Big Bangs 🎶Bang Bang Bang🎶.And laughed.It was amazing only until It ended.Since we live in the same apartment I went in first then he said goodbye to me at my door.Then he went to his 2 Floors higher.I went to bed thinking what an wonderful night.
Next Day
Next morning I ate bacon and eggs with waffles .Then I decided to watch some YouTube.I watched the 2014 New Years Mama performance.I fangirled as Baekhyun Winked at the camera.When they were celebrating I saw Baekhyun and taeyeon hugging and smiling at the camera.I took my IPad off and watched some tv.But no matter were I was doing they was always on tv.

Next Day
I went to work and wore and Black shorts with a white crop top.And some adidas.I served a lot of customers.I got an special Couple in today and I had to serve them.I walked to the table and froze.It was him and her.Again always popping up in my life.I unfroze and served their table.He kept taking glances towards me.Trying to get my attention.Like laughing loud and making corny Jokes.I dismissed myself and came back with their orders.I gave and left.

After work I went to the store to buy milk,eggs and juice and other stuff.I went home and my door was unlocked.I ran inside and froze.He was standing there.Mr Byun what brings you here.I said confused.Im here for you.The way he said it.I got tingly feelings.He came closer and pulled me towards him.We hugged.He whispered in my ear something I couldn't catch.But I ignored it.He left and I went to bed.

The only thought roaming in my head was why couldn't I remember what he said.

Sorry for the 3 day late chapter I had things to do but sorry 😃😃