What is love?

When I woke up he was gone.He left.I Cried.I missed him.I went to the bathroom and fixed myself.Then i headed to work.No breakfast not today.Work was a bit awful.These girls was too loud.Then couples and more loudness and painful breakups.I laughed at this girl because she called me stupid then tripped and fell.I headed home and saw him.Waiting with roses.Hey gurl I'm sorry I left early I had practice he said smiling hugging me.Oh no it's ok I said hugging him back.Wow I can't believe it.Byun Baekhyun.My one and only crush since 13 years old.

I was 25 Him 27.Races different but that still didn't stop us.Well maybe some stuff will like hate,criticism and more.We can't predict the future.It happens real fast.Faster than you expect it to.So be wise and choose your life carefully.We never get second chances.

2 Months later

After awhile me and Baekhyun got closer.But news came out and he was dating SNSD member taeyeon (I don't know how to spell her name sorry).Me and him drifted apart like a dog running away from its owner.He started going over to her house.He never called nor texted.But someone caught me when I fell.Zico that guy with the weird name.I started talking for him.He was cute yeah and had everything I needed.

Me and Zico went on our first date.It was amazing until...They walked in.Hand in hand smiling and laughing.He turned and looked at Me.I smiled.He smiled.But I was looking at Zico who just came from the bathroom.He looked sad.It got worst when they took the seat next to us.Me and Zico laughed and played.Baekhyun kept taking glances at me.I saw him.But I ignored.Zico came and sat closer to me.His hand on my lap.Baekhyun saw.But I didn't care.He stared into my eyes aswell as I.Lost in each other's eyes.Beautiful.You are beautiful He said.

Hiiiiii sorry for the late chapter.Anyway how was school guys I was just asking.