Hate.

I know its a strong word.Used for something strong but i cant help it.I hate everything in this world.

I left my apartment and headed for the airport.I got my tickets and waited to be called.I wore a shirt named -MY BAEKHYUN- with light blue jeans.I saw 3 girls standing in front of me.Baekhyun doesnt want ugly girls like you go away said one.Ya the 2 Mocked.I took my bags and left.I Cried.I never knew someone could cry so much over a person.A person who doesnt want them or want to be with them.

I got on the plane.Damn that ride was annoying too much of this and that.I called a cab to the nearest cafe.Omo. I saw Bts,Got7,Monsta x And exo posters everywhere.I Gasped.I entered the cafe and ordered.I Order Black Coffee With Chocolate chip cookies.I was hungry.I looked for an apartment to rent for awhile.I Found one called "마 리 이 Condos" I took the 2 story one.I entered dropped my bags and sat on the couch i turned on the tv and ordered pizza.I went downstairs to get the pizza and some juice.After i ate i took a bath and headed to bed.

Next Day

I woke up and headed straight through the door i had to buy clothes to go the exo concert right?Wanna make my oppas proud.I Bought some Strapless tops and shorts and other stuff.The concert Started at 9 and it was only 5.I wore this --

(ignore the face lmao)

I Headed out and started walking.Then called a cab.I gave in my ticket and sat in the front row.We waited until exo came and we started going crazy Until...this girl said i took her spot.I ignored her until Baekhyun came and said Miss can you please go to the back?Right there and then I was  pissed.I walked out the concert no refund Nigge.(i spell it like that)I walked home and sighed.I really Hate the Byun Baekhyun.