Going Back to America

I woke up with this unusual headache.I ran to the bathroom for some aspirin.I Drank Some Tea With it and headed to Work.
At Work
"Erica Come here Please." My Manager Said looking me up and down.
"Yes Sir." I started to play with my fingers.I do that when I'm nervous.
"Come with me, please."He said staring at me.
I walked with my manager into his office and sat down in his chair.I was thinking to myself what did I do wrong?
"Erica...Listen your a good person.Im Really sorry to say this but..Your Fired."I could Tell through his eyes he was sorry.But I didn't care what did I do?
"Is there something Wrong here I don't Understand what I did wrong."I tried my best to not cry.
"No nothing is wrong it's just that A company Called "Sm Entertainment" wants you as a boy bands Manager.You've been great so I decided to give the job to you."He smiled.Teeth showing and all of that.
"Ok so now that I'm fired and got the Job.Did you misplace Your toothpaste?Because I'm seeing an image that I don't wanna see right now."I said Laughing.He laughed with me.I bid My goodbyes and got ready to start my Job tomorrow.But I decided to go shopping for clothes to wear.I picked Nice Grey Shirt And Skinny Black jeans with Black and white Vans.I headed home and ate Ramen.Soon I fell asleep.
June 26th 2015
I woke up and brushed my teeth.Ate some Cereal and got dressed.I Tied my hair into a bun.Added some earrings and Necklaces and headed out the door.SMELLING LIKE VANILLA.I walked into the building and told the Guards my name.I took the elevator to the 4th floor.And walked into the Supposedly "Waiting Room".Nobody was there so I decided to sit down and play on my phone.I was playing piano tiles.I Kept missing boxes so I had to re-try again and again.I Was Shouting at myself saying words like idiot , dummy , stupid , retarded.I didn't notice people walking through the door.I looked up and saw 9 beautiful men looking at me.I stared at every single one of them.Until One spoke.
"Hi Erica." He chirped Smiling ear to ear.
"Hi."I said looking down at my phone.
"JAGI I missed you.I was waiting for you to text me."He came pulling me into a hug.Causing all of the group to look and me and baekhyun.
"Stop."I whispered just enough for him to hear.
"Who is She?And why are you calling Her 'Jagi'?"The E.T one said.
I Glared at the rest of them hard.The all looked in different areas of the room.Baekhyun on the other hand couldn't stop putting his hands on me.I got up and walked to the stack of papers on the table.I started calling out names.
"Xiumin"
"Suho"
"Lay"
"Baekhyun"
"Chen"
"Chanyeol"
"Kai"
"Sehun"
"Is that all of you here?"I asked looking at Them.They all nodded.
"Ok so here is what we are gonna do today.Let me introduce myself.My Name is Erica.I am 20 years old.My birthday Is June 14,1995.Well That's me.
'This is gonna be a longgggg day'
After The Greetings
We played a game "Tag".We did Rock Paper Scissors to see who was gonna be it.It was Suho.
"Ok go count to 10."I said looking for a spot to run.
"1,2-
We started running for places to hide.
"3,4-
Baekhyun kept following me
"5-6
I hid in the closet with baekhyun inside
"7,8
"Erica..I'm sorry I didn't mean to touch you like that making you uncomfortable." He said looking sincere.
"9,10.Ready or not here I come."Suho said with a childish voice.
I heard running and chairs being moved along with yelling and Screaming.
Baekhyun's POV
I looked at her and pulled her closer and kissed her cheek.She looked at me and I kissed her forehead.Wrapping my arms around her waist.She turned her attention back to the door when Kai said
"BAEKHYUN AND ERICA ARE IN THE CLOSET!!"
I grabbed Erica's hand and we dipped out the closet With Suho catching close up behind us.Erica fell and scratched her knee on the floor.And I turned around and gave her a warm Hug.We put a bandage on her knee and gave her water along with Advil.Baekhyun Took her home in a cab.
"Erica can u walk properly?"He said staring at my knee.
"No."I lied I only wanted him to stay.
"Why are u lying?"He looked at me.
"Baekhyun..I want you to stay actually.I Miss you."I said bearing myself not to look at him.
"Come here."He pulled me into a hug and carried me into the apartments.He sat me and himself onto the couch and got up to cook me some food.He came back and turned on the tv.We watched Coraline.Soon it was 9:00pm.He looked at me and carried me to bed.He kissed me GoodNight And was about to leave until I called him.
"Baek, stay please.I don't want you to leave.I love you and.-
He came and kissed me.For about 3 seconds then he placed himself right next to me and pulled me into his Embrace.I was gonna tell him about me leaving in a month.But I decided to wait.
June 27th, 2015
I woke up and looked for baekhyun.He was in the kitchen cooking breakfast.I walked up to him and hugged him from behind.
"Baekhyun I have to tell you something."I looked him cooking the Bacon.
"Yes Jagi tell away."
"I'm leaving In a month.."I said
He removed my hands from his waist.And stared at me as if he was gonna kill me.
"YOU WAIT NOW TO TELL ME THIS ERICA!?-
He was yelling at me causing me to cry.
I HATE YOU LEAVE GO BACK TO YOUR HOME AND NEVER COME BACK!"
I Hated him for screaming and yelling at me but telling me to go home is different level.He took his belongings and left slamming the door.I cried sitting on the floor.Instead I thought about leaving Korea Now.I packed my bags and called up SM.
"Hi my name is Erica and I just wanted to say I will be quiting thank You."
"WAIT ERIC- I hanged up and called a cab to get to the airport.
FLIGHT TO AMERICA LEAVES IN 3 MINUTES
I hurriedly ran to the intersection and caught the plane in time.Behind me I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Exo and baekhyun he was running towards me.I looked at the flight attendant and she told me to wait for him.I turned my head and Saw baekhyun standing right in front of me.He grabbed my luggage and put it aside.I grabbed me and kissed me.Right in front of everyone.He let go and grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.Never letting go Until exo pulled him away from me.
"Jagi please forgive me.I didn't mean it at all I'm sorry."He looked as if he was on the verge of crying.
I hugged him.Then He took me back to my apartment.Where we ate jjajangmyeon.Soon it was 8:00pm almost time for baekhyun to go back to the dorms because they have an important schedule to follow.Before he left I gave him a hug and kissed him goodbye.I didn't know what to do really.So I decided to text baekhyun.
❤️❤️❤️🤞🏽BAEKIIE
~~~~
~~~~

Hey Baek are
In the dorms Yet?

-Typing-
Hey Jagi oh we
Are almost there.
:)

-Typing-
Oh just
Wondering B/C
I'm bored. 😔❤️

-Typing-
I'm gonna
Video call you
When I get in
My room.Ok.
Love you!❤️🤞🏼🌺

-Typing-
Ok.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put my phone away and watched some Tv.10minutes later I got a video Call.It Was baekhyun.He was lying down underneath the covers and it was dark so I barely could make out his face.
"Jagi."He whispered
"Hm.."
"I want you."
I looked at him through the screen.He closed the video called and texted Me saying "OMW"
I closed my phone and ran to the bathroom.I shaved so Fast.Came out and laid down again.I heard the sound of an door creaking and footsteps.He opened the door and ran Towards me.Filling me With his love.I woke up the next Morning with a shirtless Baek next to me.I cuddled coming closer to him until he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
"I love you."He Said sleepily.I told him to go back to bed to wake up proper.The Next time I woke up I saw an Angry Suho Looking at me.I stared him down until he spoke.
"Baekhyun Missed the photo shoot I figured he would be here."He said looking elsewhere but my eyes.
"Hyung look what I fo-
Sehun looking at the picture as if he seen a ghost or something.Suho told him to go back to the living room.I woke up Baekhyun.He kept pulling me back to lay Down and wrapped his arms firmly around my waist not letting go.
"YA Baekhyun You missed the photo shoot come on Manager will be mad at you.Baekhyun quickly shot up and looked at Suho with a Flushed Face.
"Ya Suho Hyung Get out ill deal with it later I want privacy with my Jagi."He said eyelids halfway open.He turned back around and pulled me hard back onto the bed.Suho left then baekhyun looked at me.He made disgusting noises causing me to pull the covers over my head.Embarrassed.Xiumin And Suho came in slapping baekhyun in the head and pulling out the covers over me.Just as I was wiping some droll on my mouth it looked bad very bad.Especially in the position I was in. :(
Xiumin And Suho quickly left the room.I jumped up and slapped baekhyun in the Head.
"What's wrong with you."I pouted causing him to kiss my cheeks
"Nothing.I just wanted them to shut up that's all."He chirped sheepishly.
Baekhyun Left With His members.
All I did Was dream about what in the world just happened?

Thank You all for reading this next chapter I really appreciate it.Thank you so much.And next Chapter update will be on Sunday KST-December 1st {Korean Standard Time :) }
BYE BYE!! 👋

1700 words