Island

Next Day
I woke up and put my headphones in.I was watching Winner Island.My bias-Mino.He looked just like Big Bangs G-dragon.Thats Why I liked him.It was 10:00am and I was still sleeping.I woke up and didn't even brush my teeth I didn't care.All I did was take one of my mints and shoved it into my mouth.I walked out the door and checked the mailbox.I went to McDonald's for some breakfast.It was packed but I still waited.They were speaking Korean so I only pointed to what I wanted.The guy who took my order was cute I guess.He had glasses.Pretty glasses.I sat down on my seat and ate my food.I kept taking glances at him.And Soon or later we caught eyes.I looked away very fast.And from the corner of my eyes I saw him laugh.I quickly took my leftovers and threw it away.Before I can leave someone grabbed onto my arm.I turned around and it was the Guy With the Glasses."You forgot Your receipt"."Oh thank you so much".I took the receipt and looked at it.

Here is my number
347-###-####
Call me XOXO

I blushed and looked at him.He was also blushing."So I guess I will call you?"."Yea lol bye"."bye."I left Smiling ear to ear until I bumped into someone.I looked up and saw Baekhyun.He stared at me and said "So your moving on already?".I ignored him and continued walking."YA LISTEN TO ME!"He Yelled so loud everyone on the block froze.And Stared at us.I was embarrassed.Actually Beyond Embarrassed.I wanted to cry.To just leave.I looked at the window into McDonald's.He looked at me and started to walk towards me.Baekhyun Grabbed me hand and pulled me towards him."Let go of her."."No!"Again he yelled.Now both of my arms were being pulled.One by The Cute Guy With The Glasses.And the other By Mr.Byun Baekhyun.I started crying.Really hard.Until they stopped pulling and looked at me.Without a second Baekhyun pulled me towards him and started to walk away.While the other guy is pushing Baekhyun and moving his arms.They both start Fighting and soon the police arrived.

At Home
I took a shower and watched some Movies on Netflix.I got tired so I fell asleep.Totally ignoring Baekhyun.He was there the whole time but I pretended to not know him or pretended he wasn't even there.I went to bed after.Soon or later Baekhyun came in and laid down next to me.He tried to put his arms around me.But I kept removing his hand.

Loooll The next chapter with be a poem about I guess about;The Boy With the Cute Glasses Anyway I hoped you enjoyed reading this chapter 😊