Tease

Quick Statement
This Chapter will contain
~Abuse
~Racism
~Violence
~Cursing
~~~<<<>>>~~~
"Boss I think she is waking up."He ripped the Duct tape off her mouth and slapped her which caused her to shoot open her eyes.
"Please..don't hu-
"$&SMACK$&"
"Shut up!!You have no right to speak!You messed up everything you dirty Black Skank!"I have never in my life been called that before.All I wish is that I could be with him right now, jeez he probably isn't even worrying about me.I started to cry more.I don't know where I am and why they are torturing me.

————-Time Skip 2 hours before the incident—
    I did the regular -Brush my teeth,eat, get dressed and leave.But I found today was a very odd day.Its like I was being followed, I walked faster and faster to reach the parking lot and then I heard Get her that's when I started running and panicking.I see myself running then my vision was blurred.
~~.Baekhyun's POV
I waited for Erica to come and pick me up but she never came.She was probably late so I waited 5 minutes then 10.When 15 turned into 20 I just hauled a Cab back and went home.
"Jagi Ericaaaa Where are you!!"I looked inside the whole house.But I couldn't find her,I called her phone.. it went straight to voicemail.I panicked so I called Suho.He told me to give her some time.
So I waited which seemed like forever.I checked the time 2:00am, I texted Suho saying I'm calling the police and called them.
-911 What's your emergency?
-Ya My Jagi is missing and I don't know where she is please help me!!
-Ok Mr can u explain what your girlfriend looks like?
-She is um...Black and about 5'5 with long straight fluffy hair.She was wearing a White crop top with black skinny jeans.But she isn't dark black like a light black if you know what I'm mean?
-Um ok we will be on the look out what's your name.
-Byun Baekhyun Of Exo
-O-Oh We will definitely keep an eye out for her.
-Thank you
-Your Wel-
~~.Hangs Up
Jagi Please come back to me...I really miss you.

~~~.Time Skip ~~.4:00am Now~~~.
"PLEASE STOP NO NO NO-
~Screams (Sorry I'm actually cringing right now)
"Tell me that your gonna break up with him.Or Else!"I coughed out a little bit of blood.Then spoke.
"I won't I love Him."She stabbed me again in the leg.I cried out loud.
"Nobody will hear your Skank."She left the room and closed the door leaving me there for the remaining 2 days.

  South Korea,Incheon 7:00am
Baekhyun's POV
I woke up the next morning wishing that it was all a dream.It wasn't.Erica was really missing and I don't know what to do.I got dressed and walked to Sm and our waiting room.I walked in and told everyone what happened.The I called my manager to ask him if I could leave early.
"Ah Manager Can I Ask you som-
"HELP ME PLEASE HE IS TRYING TO-
(Muffled noises) AHH BAEK-
—Hangs Up
That sounded just like Erica.I mean no wait IT WAS.Jagi I'm coming.I got up but D.O pulled me back down.
"Ya where are you going?"The members all looked at me.
"Manager has Erica and I think he is doing something bad to her!"Chanyeol had wide eyes.
"Um I saw manager stare at Erica weird all week long, and he was on the phone more often too."They all looked at him then back to me.Then Xiumin the eldest spoke
"You don't even know where she is?And if something bad is happened please leave that to the police."I ran out and headed straight for the police office.
"Hi My Name is Byun baekhyun and I reported a girl named Erica missing.I just found out that my manager has her and will do something bad to her here is my phone.TRACE THE NUMBER!"The whole station got quiet and I met every single last one of their eyes.The guy ran off with my phone into a office and I sat down waiting and waiting.
(Time zone from Korea and America is different)

New York Habor 5:00pm
Erica's POV
I couldn't feel my legs or hands.I have been stabbed about 3 times and I already feel as if I'm dying.I closed my eyes lightly and heard my name being called.

Baekhyun's POV
I Saw her lying there with blood covering almost her whole body.
"YA ERICA JAGI DONT PLEASE WAIT FOR ME JAGI OPEN YOUR EYES PLEASE!!"I ran over to her and picked her up.He police came and hand cuffed everyone that was there.Erica had to be rushed to the hospital for treatment since she lost kinda a lot of blood.
"Patient Name - Erica Marshall
Birthday - June 14
Alright Um take her into the room and begin on the operation."I sat down on the bench and almost broke down.The girl I love is in the hospital and I don't know what to do.
"Mr.Byun Come with me please."I followed her into the room where Erica was.
"So She will live no damage done to any part of her body."I thanked god and went towards Erica.
"Jagi you're fine.No need to worry.Saranghae.."

New York Habor Hospital 10:00am
I woke up and looked around and saw a cute chibi sleeping.He was adorable.My Baekhyun.I Pushed some hair from his face and stared some more.
"Admiring the beauty,huh?"I looked at him shocked and turned my head away quickly earning a chuckle from him.
"I'm ready to go home Baek,I'm tired."He looked at me then at the door when the nurse walked in.
"Ok looks like Erica is ready to leave.All her papers have been submitted."I smiled and the nurse left the room.He helped my get dressed and into the car.
Baekhyun Bold
Erica Italic

Jagi I can't wait to get home,we could watch a movie and cuddle how does that sound?

Baekhyunnie Stop changing the atmosphere.You really wanna know why he did this,because I know you want to know...

Erica don't bring it up please I'm trying to forget about it.

Ok but I'm telling you why they did it.

ERICA SHUT UP OK I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHY OK I'LL GET ANGRY!

Bastard...

What did you just call me?

....

~~~~<<>>

Erica's POV
I walked into the house and plopped on the couch turning on the tv.After a while I got bored and went up to our bedroom and saw him sleeping on the bed.I climbed in right next to him not caring what time it was and the obstacles ahead of us.
I woke up the next morning with nobody next to me.I went down to the kitchen to search for him but all I found was a note

~Hey Jagi I didn't wake you up because I have an important schedule today, wear something pretty afterwards I'm taking you out today ^~^
Baekhyunnie

I Chuckled to myself and got ready for work.After work which was around 2 pm for me I went home and took a shower.After a long shower I picked out a outfit.I looked cute indeed! I waited for him to come and pick me up.
**HONK HONK**

I grabbed my things and walked out meeting baekhyun at the car.
"Baby Finally Sorry if I was late I had to do something."He smiled then opened the door to let me in.
"No worries Baek it's ok."He grabbed my left hand and intertwined it with his.
~~~~~<<<>>>
Once we reached the restaurant me and Baek ordered appetizers.
We got Korean chicken wings,With water.Lovely Right?After we finished those a while later we could finally order of mains Baekhyun got Bulgogi (marinated beef barbecue) while I got Japchae (stir-fried noodles).For drinks we got water.Lovely Right?He insisted.
~~~~~<<<>>>
I walked into the house feeling wobbly so I took of my high heels then plopped onto the couch.Baekhyun Came next to me and laid himself on me.He has a serious issue of doing that.I played with his hair while he snuggled even closer towards my neck.

Baekhyun POV
Oh boy I do love Erica, I just love laying on top of her.I know she is mentally complaining but my cute puppy eyes will make her change her mind :)
Little did I know that I actually fell asleep on her too.I have a serious problem with doing that as well.
I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful thing ever.The diamond light from the sun reflecting on the mirror.You seriously thought I meant that.....I meant Erica Fool.Gosh I feel bad for her all my weight on her,Jesus.
Just before I could get up and leave she pulls me down with her and lays on top of me instead.I sigh and play with her hair knowing I'm gonna get a mouthful from my manager tomorrow.
I eventually fell asleep but while sleeping I heard giggling and picture snapping.
I woke up and caught Erica taking pictures of me while I was sleeping,she got off my lap quickly and ran.I took this as a opportunity to get this tent in my pants to go away ;)
Just Joking.Actually I'm not.Hehe Cringe Alert.

Erica POV
When baekhyunnie caught me He back hugged me.I love it when he does that.But I felt something unusual.His pants was like daggers and I knew what it was too.I Pushed him off me and looked at him head to toe.He smirked then dragged me into the bedroom.Letting the whole neighborhood know his name.

UHHHHH TANK YOU SO MUCH YES TANK YOU !!!NO GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THERE :) I MEAN WHAT I JUST NOW TYPED WITH THE LETTERS BEING UNDERLINED.I APPRECIATE THE READS BUT I NEED MORE VOTES 💍💍