Finding Out The Truth

Heyyy peeps Um btw all the chapter you read right now are written about 2 or a day ahead of time.And This book will have 23 Chapters.

  I woke up and grabbed any piece of clothing I could find to cover myself then went downstairs to prepare breakfast.I heard a knock on the door and saw a letter I was walking inside to open it until baekhyun came and back hugged me telling me he was leaving for work.Once he left I opened the letter and read it.The words on the letter hit me so hard I didn't know what to think.Nor what to do.
Hi Erica I just want to let you know that baekhyun doesn't love you,He is cheating on you and you can't seem to notice that..have you been through his phone recently?Im really sorry I am but it's the truth here's is picture.
I saw him kissing a girl while smiling.
I was beyond shock.It was just all a deal,Your a deal to him Erica...

I stopped reading and started crying.I cried and cried.Once I stopped I packed a bag and went to Suho' house for the night.He let me in and we talked about what happened.I told him not to tell baekhyun. Because I didn't want him to know.If that girl makes him happy,so be it, live with her not waste my life.

  Baekhyun's POV
I got a call from Nayoen.I answered it.
"Hey Jagi I'm at work what's the problem?"
"Oh nothing Um just wanting to know,Your "girlfriend" Erica right I don't want her to be hurt when u tell her about us baekhyun."He sighed then spoke.
"Didn't I tell you to not mention that Rats name with me?Nayoen I gotta go.Bye Love you"I ended the call then thought for a while.

  Time Skip —::1 week
Erica's POV
It's been a week since I left and all I got was missed calls and messages from him.I couldn't answer so I went and bought a new phone.Once that was done I called my mom and told her I was coming to stay in America with her on friday.I wanted to get my stuff from his house but I told myself I'll do that Thursday.Monday went by slower than ever.It was 1:39 the last time I checked the clock.when I checked it again it was 1:45?What type of stupidness is this?I groaned and got off the couch wanting some food.Sorry Suho I'm eating all your food.Im just really stressed right now.A random number called my phone so I picked up.
  "Hello Who is this?And how do you have my number ?"
  "Ya Erica it's me Baekhyun please don't hang up...I want you Eric-
  I hanged up.Wait did he say he wanted me?How does he go from loving Then cheating to loving Again it doesn't make sense.The number called me about 50 times throughout the whole day.Even Suho was complaining so I eventually turned off my phone.I woke up around 9 when I got a message from when I turned on my phone.
  I know where you live I'm coming -Baekhyunnie
I got shivers when I heard the door banging.
"Jagi it's me Baekhyun open up I told you I was coming."I didn't respond but just listen.Soon I heard keys clanging and a door opening.I looked down the hallways and saw him running towards me.I jolted and tried to hide but he found me.Once he did he carried me to the couch and put me to lay down.Then he took off his jacket and shoes and laid on top of me.Soon I heard snoring and groaning I knew he fell asleep.It was about 4 pm when he woke up smiling at me sheepishly acting as if he doesn't know what's going on.
"Jagi come home I miss laying next you.Please.."

"I'm sorry baekhyun I can't do that.Please Leave."He looked at me then the floor,he busted out crying saying sorry and telling me that I need to help him with his personal problems.I told him I can't and took his coat and jacket and took it towards the door.He sniffled and started crying even harder.I felt bad but it was the right decision.For both or us.

"And I'll be coming for my stuff on Thursday just to let you know,and you could keep the house I don't want it."He didn't even look at me but continued to walk off.I closed the door and fell asleep on the couch.Unaware that someone was peeping through the blinds.
  Tuesday
I woke up and texted baekhyun telling him we are over.Yes I'm not dating Byun Baekhyun anymore.Its sad but it's reality.Hearts break all over the place.
  I got up and brushed my teeth.I saw Suho Hyung shirt-less in the mirror.I turned around and went towards him.I pulled him to me and hugged him.
"Looks like someone is having a good day here so far."I smiled then he smiled.We both became quiet just looking at each other and his Lips met mines.We kissed for about 5 minutes passionately.We looked at each each other then giggled thinking what was going on with us right now.We separated and I headed towards the kitchen looking for something to eat.I went upstairs to ask Suho to order food.When I got up there I sat right next to him and asked him to order me some Japchae since I was feeling for that.He looked at me and I looked back at him smiling.He cupped my cheeks and kissed me again.Even more passionately,I kissed back and soon or later we were in bed together.Once I got up and saw him Gone I scuffled to my room and slept having a nice dream waiting for me about Suho.:)) Jk btw.

Baekhyun's POV
I can't believe she broke up with me.I broke down crying a river the whole afternoon.Not saying a word to anyone.Out of all places though why suho?
I got angry that I punched the wall causing my knuckles to bleed and need treatment.Since Nayoen lived with me now she took care of my hands telling me to calm down and take it easy.
  But how can I if the girl I "Love" is staying at another mans house instead of mines!And I don't know the reason why she left.This is why I hate RATS DIRTY RATS.Those pesky animals I swear. (Sorry for the Racism it's needed You'll see why later)

  Calm down baekhyunnie Dang.Thank you so much but there is 2 more chapter left.The ended is gonna be quite dramatic (I'm just telling you Sweet Lies Sorry for the cringe :)
But it's not gonna be dramatic but the story does get problematic so beware soon.
Bye Annyeong (Bye)!!! 👀👀👄💍