Don't Leave Me

Next Day
I woke up with a headache.So I decided to Eat some food.I took a shower and went to work.Hello How may I help you today?I Said.Can I have a Coffee Please All Black and 3 sugars.He Said Loudly.Ok I gave him his coffee and headed back to the register.From all the way over here I head crunching and more crunching it was hurting my ears by that time.And the people around him was getting annoyed too.This Boy Yelled at him and told him to shut up with all the crunching and munching he was disturbing people.The guy then got up walked around and Punching the guy in the face.The girl Slapped the guy.And he punched the girl in the face.Which lead to many other people jumping in and beating up the guy.Soon the police arrived and arrested all the people involved.Officer Yeom Sang-su questioned me about what had happened.While the officers were questions the others.

On my way back I bumped into Zico.He was with someone but I couldn't see their faces.I walked in and sat on my couch.I turned on the tv and watched the news.It talked about the crazy Stab killings recently and Crazy Cafe fight they call it.I decided that it was time to head to bed I ate some food took a shower then went to bed.I remember about the situation with Baek and I tried and tried to remember.Until I finally got it.I will think about that tomorrow.I went to bed.Asleep.Sweet Dreams.If only I had someone next to me to say that.

Next Day
I woke up and brushed my teeth and watched some tv.I got dressed and went to the mall since it was my day off.I got a lot of clothes and shoes and bags.I even got my hair done.I changed my hair color to Light Gray.And painted my nails white.After I went to a nearby restaurant and got something to eat.Then it was around 10:30 so I decided to just head home.When I got home I put my clothes away a thought Why did he say that.

"Your Mines Just Wait Don't Leave Me"

I thought over and over to myself but I got stuck so I decided to leave that.

:))))))