Problems.

Wow what an nice place you have here He said touching my couch.I ran to my couch and dust off the area he touched.Ya don't touch my stuff you aren't aloud here.I opened my door gesturing for him to leave.But he didn't.He stayed the whole night.I didn't talk to him.I ignored him.I fell asleep on the couch.

? POV
I watched her sleep.He face was so beautiful I couldn't hold it.I kissed her forehead and left.I took her keys while I was at it too.To come back to her house.

I woke up and went to work.Finally he left and I ate and headed to work but I couldn't find my keys.I looked all over.OMO MY KEYS JESUS IM GONNA BE LATE!!I decided to leave and ask the main desk for extra keys.

After work I headed in and walked in to a good smell.Then I heard singing.I walked into the kitchen and got startled.Him again.Hi you I took your keys sorry I just wanted to make food Because I'm hungry.Mian.Whatever.I took a seat on the couch and turned on the tv.Seconds later He came and sat beside me and we both ate.We got to know each other a little more.We talked and talked.Just Me and him.Under the blankets watching Blues Clues laughing and laughing.Just us.Just like I imagined it.

Wassup Guys try and guess who this Him is he will play a big part in the story.With love ❤️.Omo 26 reads so far wow you guys are amazing.Don't forget to check out special greetings if u have any questions like updates or request.AND LASTLY FOLLOW ME 😂 Mian but really Follow me like this instant.:)