Heart Break 💔

I woke up Remembering what Taeyeon said

"Stay Away from him.Understand.He doesn't like ugly Mosquitoes like you."

I decided to stay home today.No work for me.I got tired so I went back to sleep.I woke up again around 10 from my phone ringing.It was my boss."Hello?"."Why aren't you at work today,we have happy hours.Which Means a lot of customers."."Sorry Uh I'll be on my way."."Ok.".I got dressed and headed down to work.I took the +Select Bus because it drops me right in front of McDonald's.My Cafe is only Across the street so it isn't that much walking.

At Work
Omo.The People were killing me.I got mixed up with so many orders.I had to go back and ask people what they had Because I forgot.So I decided to switch up with my co-worker "Alice".She did the coffees so it was a bit easier for me.Until this guy through coffee on one of the staff.In her eyes.It burned.Im guessing a lot.We tried to calm him down.But he came to the counter and Jumped over it and started hitting us.I called the police but he came behind me and took my phone.He threw it on the ground and broke it.My iPhone.Trash.I took the store phone instead and called the police.They said they would arrive quickly.He kept hitting us and he grabbed my by my hair and started pulling me towards the ground.I fell.Then he started stepping on me calling me names in a language I can't understand fully.I cried.A lot.He hurt my head.I had a huge headache.Soon or later the cops came and tased him to the ground and handcuffed him.My boss told us to go home and rest.And to not come the next day.He closed down the cafe and we left.

At Home
While I was walking home I remembered What taeyeon said.So I moved my apartment.1 Story Higher.And I let Zico Know too.Just Incase.I took Advil and ate Ramen noodle soup.With cold cold water.It tasted good.The water I mean.I watched Some funny shows.Then I watched the police show "Live" ( I recommend it).My favorite was Sang-su.I watched it until 10pm until my doorbell was ringed.I looked through the hole and saw him waiting outside for me."What do you want?"."I'm here for you open the door please."."I'm sorry No leave goodbye.".I left the door and watched tv.He kept banging on the door until there was no more.I woke up around 11:30pm to the sound of a door opening.I pretended to sleep.Byun.He came right next to me and slept next to me.He tried not to make and noise but failed.Cuz he Fell.I opened my eyes and looked him in the eyes."How did you get in?"."I have my ways".He smiled then fell asleep.I went back to bed and forgot about it.
Next Morning
I woke up and Baekhyun was on his phone playing a game.He looked at me and said "Please make me some food I'm hungry :(".I got up brushed my teeth and went to make myself breakfast.I sat down eating my waffles,eggs and bacon.Baekhyun walked in and looked at me.Instead he just took a plate and took 1 of my waffles and 2 of my bacons.Then we ate.We also watched tv.It was fun.Memorable.Until I had to break it to him."Baekhyun We can't do this.Whatever we are doing it can't happen no more."."Why?"He looked as if he was gonna cry."We just Can't I'm sorry.I have to leave you alone."With that being said he grabbed his stuff and left.Never turning his head back.Not even a goodbye.I thought to myself Thank lord it's over.But now?What do I do?