Jealousy Sparks PT:1

I woke up again with another headache looking for the Advil since I couldn't find any I decided to call Baek to buy some for me.

~~~BAEKIIE ❤️❤️🤞🏽
Please Leave Your message after the beep
——Baekhyun can u buy me some Advil I need it please thank you.

~~~Call Ended
I heard a knock at my door.I went to open it and saw one of Baekhyuns Members.He has big Ears, and I admit was very tall and Good looking indeed.
"Uh Hi baekhyun told me to drop this off for you."He handed me and bag of prescription with Advil's in them.
  "Thank you.Would you like to come in for a coffee or something.Its the least I can do."I tried my best to not squint my eyes.
   "Sure.Thank you."He closed my door.
I offered him a seat at the kitchen Table making coffee for the both of us.We actually Had a lot in common.We grew closer and closer within an hour.Until it was time for him to leave.
  I bid my goodbyes and he left.I continued watching Tv until my phone pinged.
It was Baek telling me that we are going to an Amusement Park.I drifted to sleep hearing a door open and my name being called.But I ignored as usual.If I'm sleeping don't call my name.Point Blank Period.

Next Day

  I woke up and got dressed.I wore a Black Skirt with a loose white top.Styled my hair into a bun.And waited for them to arrive.Once I heard a beep I came walking out of the condos.
I came closer and saw a girl with blonde hair.It Was Taeyeon.This was gonna be one Boring day.
I got into the car and sat next to Chanyeol.We talked and laughed for a while.I kept glancing at Baek who was glaring at me.Opps too bad.Me and Chanyeol started talking Selcas together along with Suho.We played on his phone together and exchanged Numbers.
~~❤️🍭Channie🍭❤️ (Erica Gave Chanyeol)
~~🍢Baby Princess🍢 (Chanyeol gave Erica)
We listened to music on his phone and laughed and giggled.He managed to slip his hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.We both smiled at each other.Both looking out the Windows

Baekhyun POV

I hated seeing Chanyeol Becoming close to Erica.She is mines what is he doing.I watched Chanyeol Slip his hand around Erica's waist and pulled her closer to him.She Smiled.I grew More Angry.Don't worry Erica Your gonna be Mines.

End Of Baekhyun POV

We arrived at the amusement Park and Chanyeol immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a roller coaster.

Chanyeol POV
I grabbed Erica's hand and ran towards an roller coaster.I payed for the tickets and we sat in the front two row seats.Erica Grabbed onto my hand and started squeezing it.

Erica's POV
The ride was terrifying indeed.On the other hand Chanyeol was screaming loudly like a clown causing everyone to turn their attention on us.
"C-Chanyeol.Please Y-Your Disturbing P-People."I Said Loudly.Trying my best to focus on breathing.Once the ride was over Chanyeol was Leaning over me.Basically like a back hug.He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.I Heard Murmuring but ignored it.Suho Came And Grabbed Chanyeol, pulling him off me and onto him.
"Chanyeol Is Heavy.Your back will hurt Just because of him."He Smiled at me.
Once we finished that ride we sat down to catch our breaths.In the corner of my Eyes I could See Baekhyun And Taeyeon Kissing.My heart immediately Shrunk.And my breath hitches.I looked over at Chanyeol Who was Staring at me Smiling Widely.I turned my Attention onto him and smiled with him.
"YA.Stop This Is Getting Awkward."Chen laughed Along with Kai.
"Ja-I mean Erica.Since When did u become so close to Chanyeol?"He looked Puzzled.
"When He Came over the other Day.We talked and got to know each other."I turned Smiling at Chanyeol.
"Oh"Was All He Could Get out his mouth.Are u like serious??He comes over making himself welcomed and all.Kissing me and playing with my feelings then has the nerve to bring Taeyeon here and start kissing her in front of me?!?Fine Wanna Play.I Could Play Too.