Moving In/I want you Back

Tuesday's 3 Days Before I move

I decided to get boxes and luggage's for when I'm moving.Baek left a couple hours ago to prepare for their new comeback "Love me right"I walked to the nearby dollar tree to ask for boxes.They had plenty, next I walked to a 99 cents store and bought 3 suitcases.I walked back home.Yes with all of this in my hand people wanted to help me but I resfused.I started walking closer to my house until I man approached me.
"Let me help you Jagi."I immediately knew who it was .Baekhyun.He took all the boxes and walked to the elevator.We got off and walked into the apartment.I got started by Naming the boxes.
"Shoes"
"Clothes"
"Glass Bowls"
"Glass Cups"
"Pans And Pots"
"Kitchen utensils"
I finished off to see Baek staring at me weirdly.
"Yes?"
"Come Jagi Please"He looked sad.I Came towards him.
"I love you Jagi."He pulled me closer to him hugging me.He put his neck into my face and pulled us towards the couch laying on top of me.Soon he fell asleep along with myself.

Thursday 9:00am
I woke up and started packing the rest of my things I will move in tomorrow around 1:00pm.Since it was Thursday I went to work.

11:00
I got out of work and went straight home.Yes I was tired it was a very long day.I walked in seeing Baek talk to someone it was a girls voice though.I listened and stayed quiet trying not to ruin my position/Location.

Baekhyun's POV
Taeyeon Came again. I keep having to put her back in her place.Staying away from me.
"Taeyeon Please Leave.I don't want you here.Leave Me and Erica Alone.Find someone else to love I don't love you."Tears formed in her eyes.

Erica POV
I watched it all happen and decided it was time to start into the situation and get myself into drama as usual.

I walked into the kitchen and saw taeyeon trying to kiss Baekhyun.He resisted good.He pushed her and grabbed her hair and dragged her out the door once again.He turned towards me and dragged me into the bedroom and got on top of me.And fell asleep.

Friday 12:00pm
I woke up and checked the time.I mentally screamed at myself and ran to the bathroom to fix myself up.I woke up baekhyun and finished packed everything up.We both called a cab and drove to Incheon.

At the Penthouse

I walked in and was amazed by everything.Baek came behind me and back hugged me.I held onto his hands.I felt happy.

After hours of unpacking

I went downstairs to watch Tv.Soon Baek joined me and we Watched Vampire Diaries.
We cuddled kissing each other often.
"Jagi!"He Yelled
"Yes?"
"I'm bored."
"Well Idk what to do Baek."
"We could play a game."
"What game?"
"Hide n' Seek.If I find you I get.....A kiss.If you find me I get to not do Sexual Interactions with you for the rest of the day."I smiled.Deal It was On.I went on looking for a hiding Space.I found a Perfect Place.

Baek POV
I started looking.This was gonna be easy I said to myself but I wasn't.I kept looking for 5 hours and took a break every so often.Once it was 10:00pm I knew I lost.I called out Erica but she didn't come out.

"JAGI JAGI JAGI JAGI COME OUT YOU WON!!"I looked everywhere.Every single piece of detail.Until I found her in the cabinets Sleeping.I Carried her into the Room.I took my shower and fell asleep with her.

+++Erica's POV
I woke up the next morning and brushed my teeth.I went to make breakfast.Pancakes with eggs,and bacon.I walked back to the bedroom to wake him up.I opened the door and saw nobody, but I heard the sink running.I walked into the bathroom and saw baekhyun brushing his teeth.When he noticed me he smiled.That Rectangle Smile.We walked down the stairs and into the kitchen sitting down at the table,and began eating.
~.   Few Minutes Later