Wanting forgiveness

Wednesday 9:00am
Baekhyun POV
I got up this morning and brushed my teeth.Nayoen was refusing me to get up and leave her but I had to get to work or else I was gonna get a mouthful from my manager.
  As I called an cab to Sm I swear I saw Erica with Suho.I guess it was my imagination.I walked in and got into the elevator waiting for me to start a stressful day.
  Erica POV
I dropped Suho off at Sm and got back into the Cab.I wanted to get my get my stuff but I thought that was a bad idea.So I took a walk.I walked passed by my old house and saw a girl in the window.She looked at me and left.Soon I saw her coming towards me so I stopped walking.
"Hi is your name Erica by any chance?"I nodded and she looked at me while smiling.
"I'm sorry but Baekhyuns is Mines ok?He Called you a rat and many things you don't wanna hear.So please Stay Away From Baekhyun.My Baekhyun."She rolled her eyes then left.I was shocked she was the girl baekhyun was cheating on me with?Kim Nayoen The actress?Wow she has some attitude.
  I ignored the incident and continued walking until I bumped into someone.
"Erica Jagi your h-home now?I need to fix up the place real quick for you."I pushed him and kept walking.He grabbed my arm to face me.
"What the hell is wrong with you,i didn't you nothing to you Erica!WHAT IS WRONG?"I looked at him and sighed.
"You know what's wrong Byun.Your Cheating On me with Kim Nayoen have you ever thought about my feelings when you did this?!My heart is broken now all this time I sat and waited and gave to you.You just play me like this?As if I'm a toy you can pick up and play with?Well guess what I'm not that type of person..please leave me alone and don't bother me no more.."He let go of my hard and stared at me.
   "You dirty Rat.I PAYED FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE NOW SKANK AND YOU THINK THIS IS HOW I WANNA BE TREATED?!NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS YOU WORTHLESS PIG!"He Walked Away And I cried.How could someone be so hurtful to one another.I walked the rest of the way home and opened the door to see Chanyeol and Chen talking with Suho.I walked passed them and heard my name being called but I ignored them stomping to the bedroom and closing the door.I didn't notice I was in Suho bed and he came in a put a arm around me pulling me closer to him.
"Ya what's wrong Erica you seem sad...please tell me."I turned over facing him and started crying.I cried even harder.
   "Shhh don't cry I'm here tell me what's wrong."I told him and he started to get angry calling Baek words even cats don't wanna hear.

  THURSDAY
  I woke up and saw Suho made me breakfast.I smiled then sat down to eat.I waited until it was around 12 to go and pack my things up.

  Baekhyun's POV
I went into Sm and our wait room and saw everyone glaring at me?Im confused.I looked back at them And Xiumin Hyung spoke.
"Your a terrible boyfriend.You should go to hell for the trouble you caused Erica.Worthless."I went to Chanyeol but he moved away from me calling me stupid.I walked out and ran home letting the tears fall out my eyes.I opened the door and saw Nayoen laying down talking to someone I ignored it and went to lay down.Nayoen Came next to me and told me to let it all out.I never knew bullying a worthless girl can get me called worthless too.Stupid Erica.
  Around 12 the door bell rung I'm guessing it's Erica.I opened the door and saw her with a suitcase in her hands.I let her in and she immediately went to the bedroom to gather her things.She went towards the kitchen and I followed her in.She grabbed pots and pans and utensils and put them into the suitcases.
  "Ya what are you doing I need those to cook!"She looked at me then continued to grab stuff and put them in her suitcase.
"These are Mines Buy your own."She collected a few more things then left.I looked in the kitchen and it was empty.Literally nothing in there.Nayoen Came next to me looked at kitchen with her mouth open.
  "Dang I didn't know she owned that much."I sighed knowing I was going a have to buy stuff to fill back in the kitchen.

   Erica's POV
After I felt happy,my mom booked my flight for 7:30pm tomorrow and I was excited to see my friends again.Once again.Then I was gonna start pursing my dream job.A Photographer or Model.Probably a Model.I walked into the house and placed my things in the closet.
  I was gonna go to my workplace to quit so I put some clothes on Walked out.Before I could cross the street and Black sedan pulled up next to me.
  "Erica Jagi get in please...I want you back I'm sorry.."I continued walking once I heard the voice but he kept calling me.I walked in and talked to my boss and quit.He was sad although he accepted my decision.
  I walked out and saw baekhyun waiting outside for me.He came to me and hugged me.
I tried to push him off but he wouldn't let go.He pulled me into the backseat of the car and pushed me to lay down.Then he laid down on top of me and once again fell asleep.I pushed him off of me and closed the car door locking it and putting the keys inside.
  I walked away and went home hoping for tomorrow to come soon...
   Baekhyun's POV
I woke up with Erica not next to me.I pouted knowing my girlfriend left me again.I needed to get rid of Nayoen to get her back but I don't know how to do that without breaking her heart.
    I called Erica about 3 times but no answer..straight to voicemail.I guess she blocked my number.Nayoen Came home after a show she just finished.We cuddled then fell asleep.Knowing Erica was actually leaving me tomorrow and I wanna stop her.

Ayyeee Second to last chapter