Love Me Again.

Sorry It's been like what 4 months D:

Anyway let's continue.

June 12,2014 Monday Morning
   I Count the months back until I have to go back to America.

   2 and a half Months left :(

   I continued on With my day.I Brushed My Teeth as usual, And I Also straighten my hair.I made Breakfast this morning for myself :Eggs Bacon pancakes.I ate with delight cleaned up and headed to work.This morning I felt like taking the elevator.

  At Work 8:00
   "Good Morning Welcome to ___ Cafe!What would you like to order?"I kept My head down as I took the customers order.
   "Mocha please and raise your head up."He said kneeling down to try to catch my Face.
  I Raised my head up and stared in disbelief.It couldn't be.
  "Erica! I missed You Jagiya!" He screamed -Shouted like.
   "Be quiet Baekhyun.You're too Loud,Jesus."I Whispered.
  "Sorry I'm just excited to see you here." He said Staring into my eyes.Looking Dreamy as always.
   "You're Mocha is being prepared You're total is $4.56."I said not looking into his eyes.
"Aw.No discount.Here."He handed me his platinum Card.
"Thank you, next in line please."I said looking at the customer behind him.

  After Work
  I Walked into my Apartment and hurriedly slammed the door.I walked into my room and slammed the door.Behind me all I heard was Banging getting louder and louder then it turned into screaming and shouting.It was Baekhyun.Taeyeon came and started kissing him and he looked at me not moving an inch.
I Ran out the shop with my belongings and went home.I turned my head while running and saw baekhyun chasing after me.
    "Jagiya please wait I'm sorry!!"He said Shouting causing all the people to look at him.
  I kept running and ran into the condos.Ran up the stairs and into my room.

Now
He kept banging and banging shouting my Name.
  "ERICA JAGI PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR IM SORRY!"He sounded as if he was gonna cry.
  I ignored the banging which was hard to do and fell asleep due to all the crying that has been done.
    I woke up to Warm arms sliding to my waist and sniffles.I turned around and saw baekhyun he stared at me before crying loudly.I couldn't deal with this anymore honestly.I tried to get up and he kept pulling me back down.He grabbed my face and kissed it.He kept saying sorry so many times.
   Then He drifted to sleep.With me in a uncomfortable position.His legs wrapped around mines and his face in my neck.Soon I fell alseep.

Next Day
  I Woke up and baekhyun was still sleeping so I made breakfast for him and myself.As I was cooking Warm hands found it way to my waist.
"Good morning Jagi." He said Snuggling I to my neck.
  "Good morning."I said
  " Are you okay I'm sorry for yesterday.I asked Zico For the keys to your apartment." He smiled.
  I nodded and continued cooking.
  We finished ate and I went to take a hot shower because this has been a crazy way to start off a Monday.Since it's my favorite day of the week.
  I walked in the shower.Sat inside to let the hot water run over my body.And played Beyoncé "Drunk in Love".I didn't hear the bathroom door open and someone stepped into the shower butt Naked.I looked up and saw baekhyun sitting on the other side of the shower.He looked at me causing me to grab something and cover myself.He came closer and removed the shower curtain placing himself right next to me.I looked at him and he smiled.We took a shower and things happened.

  I woke up in my bed.And saw baekhyun beside me eating Ramen.I Smiled and moved closer to him.After he finished eating his Ramen we cuddled.Then we Fell asleep.

  "Please love me again Erica"

Thank you so much for reading have a nice day!! :)))