Chapter 1 This morning: Flame

This morning was normal. I woke up and brushed my teeth. Then I went back to my room and brushed my hair and put it in a high ponytail. Then I threw on a white warriors clothe(not armour, but kind of like a dress kinda thing. A short dress that has a sword holding brace on it) with light blue streaks and swirls all over it.

I ran downstairs and grabbed my black back pack, threw my black lunch kit inside, then I zipped it up and walked to the kitchen.

"Morning." I said happily as I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet.

Three happy voices replied. "Good morning!"

Oscar, mom and dad were all eating cereal. So was I. I poured the milk and the cereal in the bowl at the same time. Then I grabbed a spoon and sat down with them at the table.

"I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry." I explained as they all looked at when I wolfed down my food.

I cleaned up my stuff and ran out the door with my one strap black back pack.

I didn't even say bye.

Just as I grabbed my bike, I turned to the door of my house and waved. Oscar stood there and waved there too.

Then I was off.

I got to my school and put my bike on the bike rack. Then, I grabbed my pack and ran into the school double doors.

I sighed. "The first day of school? I should say the first day of cool!" I was so excited for my first day at the new school in our elemental world.

I squeezed my pack strap so hard that it crinkled a whole lot.

"Honestly, Aqua." Came a voice from behind me. "You're excited for the first day of school? sheesh."

I turned around to my best friend, Flame. "Well well. If it isn't mister grouchy pants. Why can't you just be happy for one second? One second?!" I looked him deep in the eyes.

He backed off putting his hands half way up. "Jeez, Aqua. Calm down. You don't need to be loud."

My hands on my hips. I still looked him in the eyes. Even though I could see a few kids looking at us from the corner of my eye.

I was getting kinda nervous. But I kept my straight face and looked deep into his eyes. Then it shocked me. I could see words in his eyes. I softened my glance and crossed my arms.

The words in his eyes were "holy crap. She doesn't know what I've been through. Crazy woman."

That's what it said. I. Wasn't too surprised though. "Crazy woman? Crazy. Woman?!" my hands now clenched into fists squeezing at my side. Now I was a little angry. "You're one to talk!"

Now he looked angry. "How did you..." and confused.

"I read it in your eyes." I turned around to walk away. "And you should watch what you think, Flame."

With that, I continued down the hallway.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot to tell you what happened about our new world. My dad became the president of Elumenal. That's our world's name. Elumenal. Cool right? I know. I came up with it.

And our world isn't very big. It's kind of half the size of earth. And there's floating lands and islands and cliffs, waterfalls, flower pastures, warriors, weapon shops, hunters, etc. it's beautiful here. And yeah. We have a lot. A LOT. of weaponry in the world named Elumenal. It's truly worth living in. Sometimes I travel to earth to collect items. But I have to wear a black robe so nobody knows I'm an element.

The best part of being in Elumenal is that you can bring a sword anywhere at all times. Just one place you can't. In the school. But I'm kind of a rebel. So I do anyways. No one seems to care though, after I promised to not kill anyone. Like I would(sarcasm). Why would I hurt a family. Or even a person for nothing.

I mean, yeah, I might cut somebody's arm or leg if they try to hurt me. Even I'd they do hurt me. Physically.

But this is the best world I think I've ever lived in. I feel like I'm actually home.