Chapter 23 I hate the back-alley...: Aqua

On Friday, I walked home by myself.

It was when I passed a back alley, that I stopped to look.

It was really dark, but I could see what was happening back there.

The voices and weapons sounds got louder as I slowly and ever so quietly walked closer.

I was now about 25 feet away behind a garbage can.

I peeked through the crack at the back of it and then I knew what was going on.

One tall, rough looking guy was pinning a young girls arms back. She struggled to get away, but couldn't.

Another guy, shorter, was holding a gun up to her chin. "Give us your money!" he yelled over and over. "And we won't have to kill you to get it. Heheheh."

I thought I recognized the girl when she shrieked a little bit.

Then it hit me.

Charlotte.

I was about to go get her brother, but when I turned around, a pale man(18 or 19) was staring at me, looking down on me.

Soon, I was with Charlotte, pinned against a wall.

Except, her arms were pinned back, as if she had hand cuffs on. I was literally pinned against a wall with my arms above me.

The guy came closer to my face and I saw what he looked like.

He had shaved black hair and a word also shaved into it. I think it said dead, or death. Something like that.

"Why, we have another little girl, fellas. They might have some good cash on them." He chuckled in evil delight.

Which wasn't true. I never had cash on me. Usually I just take two dollars incase I forgot my lunch at home, but this time I didn't.

I relaxed my expression. "Heh. You think you guys are so bad. But I've had worse."

The guy in front of me looked confused. "What do you mean?!" He squeezed my wrists tighter.

I closed my eyes. "Have you ever lost your dad? everyone saying he got killed by a gun shot, but really, it was his friends? and as soon as they killed him, they put all his insides in drawers?" I almost shouted the past part. Then I felt tears come to my eyes. "Have you?!"

"...No..." the guy in front of me noticed my crying and released my wrists so it wouldn't hurt anymore.

"You all are idiots..." I said, lowering my voice. "Why would you pin a 15 year old girl and take her money?"

No one answered.

"Why..." I whispered, still crying.

Then I snapped out of my crying and kicked the guy in front of me in his.... you know where. I broke loose as he fell to the ground, holding his.... you know what.

I wiped the dry tears from my tears and glared at the three guys who were now backed up against a wall.

Charlotte fell behind me, sitting as far back from the guys as she could.

"I know karate, I should warn you!" the short guy shouted at me.

"And I know kick-your-ass." I said.

I ran towards them, flew(basically), and scissor kicked all of them at once in the face.

Then the two of them sat down, whimpering like little wimpy puppies. The last guy standing, was the guy who pinned me.

I ran towards him, holding out my fist.

I was centimetres away from his face, when he grabbed my fist.

I tried using my other fist, but he grabbed that one too.

"Look. Let's just skip this fight and go out for dinner sometime." He tried to sweet talk me.

"Do you really need a second ball injury?" I asked.

"Huh?---" he looked confused but I think he understood what I meant.

I lifted my knee to his crotch and he fell to the ground, holding it. "...Ohhh...." he said in pain.

By the time I was finished with him, three police cars had shown up.

I figured Charlotte had called them.

Instantly, policemen started to pile out of the cars, yelling "freeze!" And pointing little guns at us.

"Uhm... dad?" Charlotte said softly. "Me and Aqua here aren't the bad guys..."

Wait.... DAD?!