Chapter 11 It Hurts...: Aqua

My mom came into my room and opened my window. It was daylight and I just wanted to die. Wanted to die and go see my dad.

"Aqua." My mom sighed. "How long are you gonna let it bother you?"

"Like seven or eight years." I answered in a mad kind of tone.

"Honey. You can't let it bother you forever. It bugs me alot. More than you think..." my moms eyes started to water.

I couldn't see from under the black blanket on my bed, but I heard it in her tone of voice.

"Yeah, well I didn't say forever. I said like seven years. maybe." I said snidely (even though I was bursting out into tears on the inside).

My mom pulled off the blanket and chucked it on the floor. Then she looked at me and I opened my eyes. Then I noticed a huge wet puddle of tears where my head was.

I sat up and lifted up my mattress (I have two mattresses on my bed.).

The tears leaked through and made a big, but smaller puddle.

I looked under my bed at there were even some tear stains on the floor.

I say back on my bed. I was gonna say something to my mom, but when I turned to her, she wasn't there.

She must've left after I looked under my mattress.

But I don't blame her for leaving. It probably hurts her more than it hurts me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, I got a phone call from my dads office.

I picked it up and when I answered, my tone quickly changed from sad, to furious in a matter of mili-seconds.

"Yeah?" I said. "Wait, what? me?........... oh... Oh he,... he wanted me to do this?..... oh my.... well duh I'm gonna do it. Glob!..... "

Midnight came into my room and sat by my feet.

The guy on the phone told me that he was my dads best friend. He said that my dads dying wish was for me to go down to earth and instead of him dealing with the last couple elementals down there, he wanted me experience it.

He knew he was gonna die soon, and it wasn't naturally. So that's why.

I thought that if I could finish a task for my father, then it'd make him happy in heaven.

Pfft! I knew he wouldn't ever go to hell, cuz he believed in God and was a really good man.

Oh. And the guy on the phone also said that there were tons of tasks my dad wanted to complete. But since he's gone and I'm the oldest, he passed them on to me.

I ran over to my dads work and passed Flame's house. But when I looked through his window, he wasn't there.

Whatever.

I kept running until I was at the blue house. (We don't like to copy things too much, so since my dad was all icy and blue and the president, we called it the blue house).

I went to Larry, panting and talking at the same time. (That's the name of my dads best friend).

"Hi... Larry... I uh... ran here..." I breathed out heavily.

He laughed and showed me a paper. It was from my dad. It was like he knew the future or some jazz.

I looked at the paper then at Larry. Then back at the paper.

I took it and rolled it up into a scroll like form, then stuck it in my pocket of my winter jacket.

(I know in the last couple chapters, it mentions bushes and trees. And I know it's winter, but there are evergreen trees in Elumenal. Jus sayin.).