Chapter 6 Oh Man! December?! 1/2: Flame

A couple weeks have gone by since I helped Aqua play the piano,.... but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Man! Aqua sure has a precious voice! I... never really expected her to sing though. She kinda just started to say the words and it became song....

I talked to myself for a little while, until I looked out the window and at the ground.

Pure White snow fell from the sky and hit the ground, spreading everywhere.

I wasn't too pleased with this. Snow is soft ice. Ice is frozen water. Water is my damn weakness. AAAGH!!! Why'd it have to snow?!

Oh yeah. It's December. Christmas. Snow. Stupid lame songs. Jeez.

Oh my glob. Flame, calm down. You can just put your water protection potion...

'SH********************T!!!!'

I thought to myself.

WP stuff only works with actual water. Not ice! dammit! I need ICP(Ice Cold Protection) stuff!

I look out the window again and start fussing until I see Aqua running towards my house. She wasn't cold at all. I wonder why..... oh right. Hahaha. Silly Flame. Water and ice elemental. Duh!

She seemed to be running with her hands front of her creating a bare path. No snow at all along way. Then she made an icy long umbrella-like covering over top of the path.

Aqua was wearing all light blue. An icy kind of blue color. Long Blue boots that went half way up her thighs, hair in a ponytail, a long buttoned coat, a short skirt and ear-muffs.

She knocked on my door and I went to go open it.

She was panting. Hard. Must've run pretty fast. And hard.

When Aqua looked up, she blushed and jumped back in surprise.

"F-F-Flame?"

"Yeah?"

"W-where's y-y-your..."

I looked down at my chest. I was shirtless! oh dear glob, Flame! How could you have not put a shirt on?!

I blushed and jumped back in surprise as well.

"H-hold on a sec!" I ran back upstairs to my room and put on a red t-shirt. Then changed into some dark blue, ripped skinny jeans.

I can back out and was surprised again at the fact that Aqua was still blushing and looking at the ground. I didn't jump back, I just stood there. Then a few seconds later.....

"Uhm..." I scratched the back of my head. "Did you... uh... need something?"

"Oh, u-uh, y-y-yeah. Uhm.... you wanted to get some ICP stuff right?"

"How do you---"

"Long story. You do though, right?"

"Yeah. Wait, why are you.... how did.... WHAT?!"

"OKAY! Jeez. Calm yourself. I'll explain on the way to the place. Lets go." Aqua smiled and started walking under the long ice umbrella.

I quickly grabbed my jacket and my sneakers and followed her.

Sheesh. Quite the girl. Got some guts to just walk away. Heheh.