Chapter 25 Caramel. Flame

"He's a stray." I said.

"What?" Aqua sounded confused and surprised.

I told her how I found the puppy. He was actually being beaten up by a man walking him. I kinda stepped in and saved the little dog.

So afterwards, I asked the two girls what we should name him.

"What should we name him?" I asked.

"Hmm." Terry thought.

"How about Caramel?" Aqua said in the most gentle voice I've ever heard.

I blushed and scratched behind my head. "Yeah that's a good name. I like it."

"Yeah me too." Terry responded.

So yeah.

Caramel.

I actually do like it.

It makes sense. The puppy does have little coloured spots that look like a caramel colour.

I dunno why or how, but something inside me made me talk. "Terry? You can take him for a walk if you want. But you don't have to..."

"OMG. Of course I will! I'll take him to the pet store too. And get him some toys. That'll be so fun. C'mon Caramel!" Terry said happily. Caramel barked and walked over to her.

Terry tied a knot in a rope-like string and loosely put it and Caramel's neck. "Bye!" Terry left with the rest of the string in her hand.

"Pfffff. She must really like Caramel." Aqua kinda laughed saying that.

Something inside me really wanted me to do some kind of integration with Aqua. (Ok, Well, I just realized how wrong that sounds. Nope!).

Aqua went the kitchen and started making hot chocolate. She loves it for some reason. She doesn't add anything in it or nothing. All Aqua does is just makes it whenever she feels like it, even if its hot out. Well, if it's hot out, like super hot out, then she puts an ice-cube in it. But still.

I sat down in the little living room and waited for her to finish it.

'Relax, Flame. Just don't think too much and you'll be alright. I know Aqua is super hot in your opinion, but just calm yourself.' I thought to my self.

Why is it so hard?! why is it so damn complicated for me to be her best friend?! aaaagh!!! I'm so confused.