donny x leo

Request-no one
Words-731
Warnings-none
Type-Fluff
Ship-donny x leo (lenny)(omg that ship name XD)
Plot-leo isn't the best when it comes to sword fighting, or fighting in general. He asked donny if he could help him with that seeing that donny was amazing at it. Donny currently had leo pinned to the floor, swords a couple feet away from them. Donny was showing him how to pin your enemy and how to get out of it if your enemy pins you.
____________________________________

Leo pov

Awe come on! "You're really bad at this leo" I heard donny snicker. Once again he had me pinned down, but this time, I just laid there while he laughed (A/N-like in picture above). "I give up" I said, closing my eyes for a moment. I opened them just to realize our faces were only like a half-inch apart. Donny noticed this to, but for some reason, neither of us pulled away, nor said anything except ever-so-slowly, our faces getting closer and closer. I guess donny had enough and crashed our lips together. I was shocked at first but slowly started to kiss back. When we needed air, only then did we pull apart. I just laid there panting while looking up at him. Donny noticed and smirked. He stood up and held out his hand for me. I grabbed it and got up only to have donny ask me to follow him to which I nodded. Soon enough we made it to his room. This is the first time I've seen it. "Wo...." I didn't even get to finish before donny's hands made their way around my waist and his tougne made its way in my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him continue what he was doing. Once again, when we needed air, only then did we pull away. He pulled me over to the bed to sit next to him. "How 'bout we rest for a little?" he asked. I nodded and he removed his shirt. He motioned me to do the same, which I did but I wasn't shirt-less. I always wore a dark grey tang-top underneath. Donny laid down and motioned me to lay beside him, which I did. He wrapped his arms around my waist again but I just rested my hands and head on his chest. He soon fell asleep with me following after.

Time skip

Leah pov
I heard someone yelling for leo, must be raven. I walked out of my room to see raven standing at the door. I walked down the stairs and greeted him. "Hey raven, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, you know how donny has been showing him how to fight and whatever?" he asked to which I nodded. "Well I wanted to see how it was going and he didn't pick up, and I may have gotten a little worried" he said. I giggled a little. "I'll help you find him, they're most likely in the training room" I told him. He nodded and we walked to the training room to only find their swords a couple feet away from the middle of the room and their phones in the corner. We walked over and I picked up donny's while raven picked up Leo's. "Maybe they went to donny's room" I stated. "Alright" was all raven said before we made our way to donny's room. We were just out side the door, when we heard snoring. We went inside to find a donny and leo, not just sleeping, but cuddling in the same bed. I had to use all my strength to hold in a squeal. Raven only shrugged and set Leo's phone on the right hand night stand. I walked over and did the same to donny's. We made our way out, shut the door quietly and walked back to the front door. Raven disided to leave and I waved him good bye. I walked back to donny's room and took a picture of them and walked out of the room, once again, shutting the door quietly and went back to my room. I need to tell the others about this. They're gonna freak out!

A/N-sorry its bad and a little short. Requests are still open. Don't be shy! Bye 💜