no more (Jack x Ropo

Request-no one
Words-1322
Warning-cutting and a hurting ropo
Type-sad to happy
Ship-ropo x jack (jopo/rack)
AU-collage life
Plot-Ever since Kelly went on vacation, Carly and Jack have been blaming things on Ropo and he can only take so much
____________________________________

Ropo pov
I grunted. It was currently around 9:52pm. Water plus cuts equal hurts. But I deserve it. Just earlier Carly said that 'What's wrong with you Ropo?! There are so many bears here and one almost got me, can't you do your superhero job right?' with jack agreeing with her. Their right and this is my punishment, for being a failure. I act like it doesn't hurt but it does, badly. It hurts worse coming from Jack. I've known him for much longer and it happens everyday. Even before we came here. What makes it even more worse, I like him. Like, like like, him. I'm never telling him though. I don't want this turchure to be even worse.

"Ropo! Hurry up! I have to go to!" I hear jack yell. I quickly grab the bandages and wrap my right arm. My left one was already bandaged. I finish and roll my sleeve back down. I unlock the door just to have jack push his way in, kick, literally kick, me out of the room, onto the floor and slam and lock the door. I sigh and stand up. 'When will this end?' I think and walk down stairs to the living quarters of our dorm room and lay on the couch. Jack makes me sleep on the couch while he takes the bed. At least I'm not sleeping on the floor. I take a deep breathe and let it out before falling asleep.

Time skip

Ropo pov
Me, jack and Carly almost had another bear accident. Why are there so many bears around and of course, Carly and jack were blaming me. And like always, put on a fake smile and act like it doesn't bother me. Jack turns to open the door and...."Hey guys" we hear. We turn our heads to see Kelly running up to us. She must be back. "Kelly!" Carly yells and runs up to her, giving her a hug. They pull apart and walk back over to the door step. "What happened while I was gone?" Kelly asks with a smile.

Carly pov
"What happened while I was gone?" Kelly asks with a smile. I quickly respond. "Again, almost another bear accident. If Ropo was better at his superhero job, it wouldn't have happened." I say with jack nodding his head in agreement. "WELL IM SORRY IM NOT PERFECT!!!" Ropo screams out of nowhere. We look at him with shocked expressions. His hands were clenched in fists, hanging his head down. "R-Ropo?" Kelly stutters. Ropo turns away from us and starts running away. "Ropo!" Kelly yells after him. She turns to me and jack. "What else happened?" she asks with an angry expression. "Nothing, that just came out of nowhere" jack replys, I nod. Kelly only glares and runs after Ropo. I turn to jack. "Did-Did we do that?" I ask. He doesn't reply. He just looks at me. We get the same idea and go looking for him, going in separate directions.

Stark pov
"Awww man, flying around the city is awesome" I exclaim. "Stark you've said that like a million times." thor replys with a chuckle. I only shrug. Then....BAM! "Sorry" I hear. Me and thor turn around and see Ropo flying off somewhere fast. "Woah where is he off to in a hurry?" thor asks. I do the 'idk' motion and he rolls his eyes. "Ropo!" we here someone yell for him. We look down to see Kelly on the ground looking for him. We fly down to her. She's quick to notice us. "Hey guys have you seen Ropo?" she asks. She sounds very worried. I can tell that thor noticed too. "What happened?" he asked.

Time skip to after Kelly told them

"Wow" is the only thing I have to say. "Don't worry we'll find him. You search on the ground and we'll check the sky's." I tells her. She thanks us and we fly off.

Ropo pov
'why can't you be better?'
'Why do they do this?'
'Why can't it end'

So many thoughts circle around in my head. I see the place where I ran too when my parents told me I'm adopted. We talked and its ok now.

(A/N-yes I went back to that video and took a screenshot)

I went down by the water and under the bridge and sat down against the pole, the water to my right. I roll up my left sleeve and take the bandages off. There are little scars from where the original cuts were. I take out my pocket knife, close my eyes and start.

First cut-failure
Second cut-worthless
Third cut-can't do anything right
Forth-nothing

"NO!" someone yells and slaps the knife out of my hand. I open my eyes to see jack with a terrified expression. He looks me dead in the eye. "How long?" he asks. I feel tears prickle in my eyes. He pulls me up and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in for a hug. Tears run down my face as I wrap my arms around his neck and hurry my face into his shoulder and cry.

Jack pov
Ropo cries onto my shoulder. I caused this. I rub his back for comfort. "Shhhh, it's alright. I'm so sorry." I apologize. "I'm so sorry for all of this". He pulls back but not all the way. He looks me in the eye and smiles. "Its ok. I forgive you". I smile at this. He looks so precious. (A/N-seriously ropo is a cinnamon role, cute, innocent and to precious for this world). He notices the position we're in and turns his head blushing. I smile a little more and do something I should have done a long time ago. I pull him closer and connect our lips. He seems surprised at first but melts into it. I lick his lips and slide my tounge in. We continue til we need to pull away for air. We pant and put out foreheads together. We smile at each other.

Time skip

Narrator pov
2 days passed and ropo stopped cutting. Carly apologized and ropo accepted. Ropo and jack are very happy together. Its currently 7:52pm.

Ropo pov
I walk into me and jacks shared bedroom and lay on the bed and close my eyes. I feel the bed rock and see jack lay beside me. He grabs my waist and pulls me in his embrace. He shifts to were in, what I think its called, the love knot position.

(A/N-Ropos the girl and jack is the boy in this position)

We look each other in the eye and smile. "Love you" I say. "Love you two" he responds. "Can't wait til you cuts completely heal, then I'll show you what I can really do~" jack whispers suductivly. I blush and peck him on lips and put our foreheads. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Jacks pov
He looks so cute when sleeping. "Goodnight ropo" I say, pull the covers over us and drift off to sleep.
____________________________________

Me-well that was something I never wrote before. I hope you guys/gals/non-binary pals enj....

Ropo-you stole that guys/gals/non-binary pals thing from Thomas Sanders!

Me-hush my child. No one must know

Ropo-I'm not your child, your like 14

Me-yes you are my child, your pure, cute, innocent and I love you, and will adopt you!

Ropo-oh god this is getting weird just say bye and end this

Me-ok. Bye!💜