what do you want to do {to me}(dondon)

Request-no one
Words-
Warning-dirty talk
Type-smut
Ship-Donut X Donny (Dondon)
AU-normal
Plot-the two were watching people cosplay of them and things take a turn
____________

Donut pov
I was laying on my couch, head on Donny's lap. He was watching tv and he didn't really seem to mind. I was on my phone, just scrolling through YouTube. I stop when I notice a video titled 'Team DonDon:Tic Tok'. I sit up and scoot beside Donny. He looks at me and I show him the video. "Lets watch it" I suggests and we do.

Time skip

The video ends and I look at Donny who was smirking. I was confused but then he pushed me down on the floor and crawled on top of me. "What do you want to do to me?~" Donny whispered in my ear. I was shocked but then I realized what he was doing. The last tik tok was of him asking the same question to me while there was jack and ropo laughing their butts off in the back. "Well?~ what do you want to do to me?~" Donny asks again. I notice his lower half getting, well, lower and closer to mine. I bite my lip, trying to stop any noises from coming out. "Come on donut~ what do you want to do to me?~" Donny asks again, caressing my chest, his groin now pressing against mine. 'Fuck it. He asked for this' I think to myself as I flip us over, pinning him to the ground. I grind against him and connect our lips. He seems surprised but cups my face and kisses back. We pull apart. Donny smirks. "What do you want to do to me?~" he asks again. I smirk. "Easy, pound into you till you cant walk.  Make you scream my name. I'm gonna resize that little hole of yours. Take all of you. You're mine" I whisper in his ear, biting it a bit. Donny moans and bucks his hips up. I rip off all of our clothes till we're butt naked. I smirk. "Donut please take me" Donny moans. "Gladly" I smirks and slam my whole member in his hole causing him to scream. "Shhhhhhhh just tell me when to move" I whisper in his ear. Donny pants and wraps his arms around my neck. "Do it" he says and I nod. I begin to thrust at a normal pace so I don't hurt him. Donny moans and tangles his fingers in my hair. "Donut harder and faster" Donny groans. O only and get an idea. I begin to pound as hard and as fast as I can causing Donny to scream, throwing his head back and arching his back. I smirk and suck on his neck and collarbone, giving him hickies. "D-donut" Donny groans. I groan, feeling my climax coming. "I'm gonna cum" I growl. "P-please donut, c-cum insi-ide me" Donny stutters. "With pleasure" I smirk and pound harder. Donny moans loudly and throws his head back. I groan, feeling my canon about to burst. I burry my face in donny's neck and shove my member deep inside and cum with a loud groan. Donny screams, feeling me fill him up, causing him to cum as well. We lay there panting for a while before I pull out. I smirk and watch as my cum oozes out of donny's entrance. I wipe it up with my hand and lick it. I look at Donny and connect our lips, shoving my tounge in his mouth. Donny weakly cups my face and kisses back. Only when we need air we pull apart. A string a saliva connecting our lips. I wipe my mouth, breaking the string and pick up Donny bridal style. I carry him to my bedroom and lay down, laying Donny on my chest. I pull the covers over us. Donny climbs up and wraps his arms around my neck. "I love you" Donny whispers before falling asleep. I smile. "Love you too" I say and join him in sleep.
____________