I'm cold (sharky x Scuba Steve)

Request-shipsssfordays
Words-575
Warning-none
Type-fluffy
Ship-Sharky x Scuba Steve (sheve/starky)
AU-none
Plot-Scuba Steve is cold so Sharky dicides to warm him up
Notes-
____________

Sharky pov
I wake up to the bed shaking. I notice I have little to no blankets on me. I turn over to see scuba Steve with all the covers and blankets on him. I roll over on my left side so I'm facing him and pull him over to me. "Sharky?" he asks and looks over to me. "Come here, let me warm you up" I say. He rolls over and lifts the covers so I could get in. I pull scuba Steve closer and get under the covers again. Scuba Steve quickly scoots closer to me and cuddles against me.

Scuba Steve pov
I smile as Sharky cuddles against me. I remember when we first met.

Flashback

I quickly run outside. Earlier, I set up a trap for any predators that may try to kill me. I quickly halt to a stop when I see a human-shark hybrid in my trap. I grab my gun and aim it at them. The hybrid looks at me, then his eyes went wide. "Please don't hurt me" they beg. "Why shouldnt I?" I ask. "I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm a vegetarian" the hybrid says. "I'm not buying it" I say, ready to shoot. "Please! I can prove it!" the hybrid begs, getting on his hands and knees. I lower my gun a bit and look at him.

Time skip

"Eat the entire thing" I order, handing the hybrid a big bowl of salad. The hybrid licks his lips. "Ok" the hybrid says, happily? Then my eyes widen as the hybrid begins to chow down the salad quickly. The hybrid soon finishes and burps. "Excuse me"the hybrid says. "Well? Can you let me go now?" the hybrid asks. I nod and pull out my pocket knife and start cutting the net. I finish and the hybrid runs up to me and hugs me. I tense up but hug back. We pull apart. "My names Sharky" the hy-Sharky says, holding out his hand. I smile. "I'm scuba Steve" I say, shaking his hand.

Present

Its funny. When we first met, I was ready to kill him and now I just want to kiss him. I wrap my arms around his neck and kids him. He kisses back. We soon find ourselves full blown making out, with sharky on top of me, both of us naked. Just then, I scream as sharky begins to thrust into me with a fast, hard pace. We break the kiss so we can breath. The room is now full of the sounds of slapping of skin, moans, groans and pants. "S-Sharky" I moan. Sharky looks at me before diving into my neck and shoulders, biting and sucking them, giving me love bites and hickeys. "Shar-AHHHHH" I cut myself off as I cum on my chest and stomach. Soon I feel sharky...pull out? He pumps his member and cums on my chest and stomach as well. We pant, coming down from our highs. I look at sharky. He leans down and licks up our cum off me. He finishes and we cuddle for the rest of the night. I'm SO glad I didn't kill him when we first met. He's the best shark in the world.