ropo x jack

Request-no one
Words-1496
Warning-lemony (a/n-mmm lemony XD) also, not responsible for any blood loss if any
Type-smut
Ship-ropo x jack (jopo/rack)
Plot-since baby angel (ropo's sister) isn't home, she's at a sleepover at little ally's house, so ropo and jack diside to have a movie night. It starts out normal, with picking a movie, until they find a strange movie called 'picku baku'(no idea if that's a real thing.) and diside to watch it.
____________________________________

Ropo pov
It was about 8:30pm. Me and jack were sitting on the couch, scrolling through Netflix to find a movie to watch. Since baby angel wasn't here, we had the whole place to ourselves. There was either movies we watched already or they were boring. "Jack you can just pick one and it'll be fine" I said. He did just that. I pulled my phone out and started scrolling through Instagram. "Huh?" I heard jack say. I looked up to see he clicked on a...Japanese anime movie called 'Picku Baku'. "How about this one? I've never heard of it and it could be interesting." "ok" I said and he started up the movie. I never really liked anime. It was either very weird, very sexual, or it makes no sence. It started off normal. It was about a 16 year old boy with strange abilities and is being hunted down by both the government and some cult called senhi noro (im making up stuff at this point for the movie XD). Then it got to the end of the day as he was walking home from school. He turned around for a moment to see a tall figure chasing him so he ran. Then a chase scene, we all know how they turn out.

(Le-poof! Time skip)

It was about 30 minutes since the chase scene. I went to the kitchen to grab a sandwich but before a could reach the cabinet, I heard jack call out "Ropo! Get back in here! There's a fight scene!". I ran back to the living room and jump on the couch beside jack. The two boys kept pushing each other roughly against the walls. That went on for a while until the older bit on the youngers neck causing him to moan. Then it hit us. It was a sex scene. Jack quickly grabbed the remote and paused the movie before anything else could happen. "I could have sworn it was a fight scene" I heard him say. To be honest, I wouldn't have mind it he didn't, but at the same time I was glad he did. I've liked jack for a while but I know he's straight. On my own, I would've watched it, probably even jacked off to it (A/N-see what I did there?😏), but with jack in the same room, I was happy I didn't have to watch it. "I have an idea" I heard him say. "We watch the scene, and the first to wuss out, has to tell the other why and who they like. You in?" he asked. I was scared. He could find out and not wanna be friends anymore. I don't want him to ask why I don't want to so I nodded, the he hit play.

(Another le-poof time skip!)

The two boys (in movie) were almost completely naked. The older of the two were stroking the younger through his boxers. I began to imagine jack doing that to me. Luckily, about 5 minutes ago, it got a little cold so we grabbed two covers and we both wrapped one around ourselves. I slowly put my hand down my boxers and grabbed my member. I can't believe I'm doing this, with my best friend in the same room too.

Jack pov
The two boys in the movie were about to get it on. I glanced over to see ropo looking down at the floor, his face as really red. He was biting his lip as if to hold something in...wait. Was he jacking off? "I'll be right back. I need to pee" I said and left the room. I turn the the corner and peek back into the living room. I could tell by his quicken pace he's jerking off. "J-jack ah-h~" he moaned quietly. He was thinking about me? I always liked ropo but I thought he wasn't interested in me. I smirk. Time to have some fun. I, with out making a sound, make my way back to the couch. I see his eyes were closed. This is my chance.

Ropo pov
With every pump, my pase got faster. Then, out of nowhere, a hand grabs my wrist and another grabs my member. I open my eyes to see jack smirking at me. "J-jack!?" "you really think I couldn't tell you were jerking off? And moaning my name? That's something I'd thought I never hear come from your mouth." he said looking me straight in the eye. "L-look jack. I c-can explain." I stutter. "No need." he responds. "How about I help you with your problem?" he offers. He's offering to jerk me off. I nod and he kneels on the floor, my member in his face. 'Is he gonna...' I didn't even get to finish my thought before jack engulfs my member in his mouth. I could feel his head bobbing. "J-Jack, Ngh~" I moaned. I could feel my climax any second now. I grab Jack by his hair and shove my member down his throut and cum. I realized what I did and quickly pull out. "Sorry Jack" I apologize. "It's fine. You wanna taste?" he asks. I look at him with a confused look. Jack chuckles and connects our lips. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth. Just as I do, he slides his tounge in. I start to kiss back. I see what he ment now, I could taste my cum on his tounge. We pull away, panting, I am anyway, my tounge slightly hanging out of my mouth. "How about we take this to the bed?" Jack whispers in my ear and I wrap my arms around his neck. He takes the hint and picks me up by the thighs and I wrap my legs around his hips. As we make it up to my room, Jack slides his tounge in my mouth once again. We make it to my room and he throws me on the bed, him climbing and hovering over me. He grabs my hoodie and shirt and pull out over my head. I grab the hem on his shirt and do the same. Our lips reconnect as we pull our belts off. I feel jack pull our pants off. "J-jack~" I stutter. He quickly pulls our boxers off, leaving us naked.  Jack pulls my legs over his broad shoulders, I feel his member at my entrance. "Ready~?" he asks. I nod and he pushes in all the way. "J-Jack! I-It hurts" I cry out. "Shhh. The pain will go away. Just tell me to move~" I hear him whisper. I take deep breaths and the pain goes away. I nod at him and he begins to thrust. He started off slow but then began to get faster and a little harder with every thrust. Suddenly he hits a bundle of nerves. "A-Ah! J-jack, W-what was t-that?" I stutter. "That would be your prostate~" he coos. He began to hit it with every thrust. "J-Jack, I'm close~" I moan. "Me too~" he says. As he gets closer, I feel his thrusts becoming more sloppy and hard. Finally, he does one last hard thrust and cums deep inside. I couldn't help myself but cum as well. We both pant, trying to catch our breaths. I feel jack pull out and watch him walk into the bathroom. He comes back with some paper towels. He begins to clean both me and himself up. When hes done, he throws the paper towels in the garbage and lays down beside me and pulls the covers over us. I shift to where I'm on my side, facing him. "About what just happened" I started. "What does that make us, if there's still us?" I ask. Jack smiles gently and pulls me in his embrace. "This makes us what you want this to make us" he says. "So like.....boyfriends?" I ask. "If that's what you want" jack gently response. I nod and he pulls me in for a kiss. It was short but loving. I lay my head on his chest.

Jack pov
I feel ropo lay his head on my chest. I wrap my arms around his waist and he puts his around my neck. I feel him drift off to sleep with me following after.
____________________________________

A/N-hope you enjoyed