fun (dondon)

Request-no one
Words-920
Warning-none
Type-smut
Ship-Donut X Donny (Dondon)
AU-normal
Plot-I have no plot for this
Notes-none
____________

Donny pov
I grunt as donut roughly pushes me down on his bed and pins me to it. Both of us completely naked. Tonight donut wanted to try some stuff and I agreed. Donut pulls handcuffs out of the bag beside him and handcuffs me to the bed frame. He pulls out rope and does the same to my legs. Donut smirks and rubs my thighs. "Donut~" I moan. "You want me don't you" Donut teases as he rubs the tip of his member against my entrance. "Yes please" I groan and buck my hips. "Well you cant. Atleast not yet~" Donut says and pulls away from my entrance. I whine at this. Donut smirks and comes up and sits on my chest, memeber in my face. "Only tounge" Donut says. I know exactly what he wants. I start to lick his member causing Donut to moan. I continue licking. I make sure to get as much as possible. "Mmmmm good boy~" Donut pants. I run my tounge across the slit which cause Donut to jump a bit and moan loudly. Donut grabs my head and put the tip of his member in. "Just the tip now-ahhhh~"Donut gets cut off as I immediately suck on the tip. I bob my head a bit causing Donut to throw his head back and moan. Donut grabs my head and starts thrusting his whole member in my mouth, basically now face-fucking me. Donut goes faster and sloopier. He's close but to my surprise, he pulls out. He looks down at me smirking. Donut gets on his hands and knees and connects our lips. He licks my lips, asking for entrance, and I playfully deny. Donut growls and grabs my member. I moan and he takes the chance to slide his tounge in. We begin to tounge wrestle. I would've won if his hand wasn't on my member. I moan a bit as I feel Donut explore my mouth. We pull apart, a string a saliva connecting our lips. Donut sits up, breaking the string, and positions himself between my legs. He reaches over in the bag from before and pulls out a vibrating sex toy. My eyes widen of how big it is. Not as big as Donut though. Donut rubs the tip against me entrance. I gasp at the feeling. Donut smirks and pushes the tip of the toy in. I groan and grab at the handcuffs. I desperately try and buck my hips down on the vibrator. Donut notices this and smirks. He slowly pushes it more in until the toy is fully in. Then donut turns the toy on and I gasp as it vibrates inside me. I whine at the feeling. "Donut please take it out" I pant. "Awe why? Its cute to see you whine~" donut coos in my ear. "I'm gonna cum but I want to cum bacasue of this, I want you to make me cum" I beg. Donut smirks and turns up the vibration. "What else do you want me to do?" donut teases, smirking. "I want you to pound my ass, make me yours, fuck me till I can't move. I want to feel your cum fill me up and drip out of me, please" I beg. Donut smirks and takes the toy out. He lines up his member with my entrance and begins to pound into me, mersiriously. I scream and grab at the handcuff chains. Donut leans over me and attacks my neck with his tounge. I pant, trying to catch my breath, I'm gonna cum. I gasp and moan loudly as I climax all over my stomach and chest. Donut smirks and pounds harder. I whine, the overstimulation getting to me. "Just hold on donny, I'm cumming~" donut whispers in my ear as he begins to pump my member in rytheme of his thrusts, I moan at this. Donut goes faster which each thrust and pump. "Now donny~" Donut smirks. Im confused but my questions are answered as I feel Donut cum deep inside me. I groan and cum as well. We pant, trying to catch our breaths. Donut reaches over me and uncuffs me and throws the handcuffs somewhere. I smiles up at panting and he smiles back. Donut looms over me and nuzzles against my neck. "That- that was nice but can you pull out now?" I ask panting, donuts dog ears perk up and he looks at me. "Did I not tell you?" he asks. "What?" I ask. Donut chuckles a bit and pecks my lips. "I'm a dog human hybrid. Which means I'm half dog, and when dogs cum, they have a knot, a swelling on their member, so I kinda can't pull out just yet" donut explains and goes back to nuzzling my neck. "Alright, how long does yours last?" I ask. "No idea but a knot can last for up to an hour" donut says. I smile and run my fingers through his hair and down his back. Donut sits up and pulls a blanket over us then we go back to the position we were in. I cup his face and kiss him, donut kisses back and slides his tounge in. When we need air, we pull apart. Donut presses his temples against mine. "I love you" he says. "Love you too" I say.     
____________