update 2

So last update I forgot tiny turtle and Bruno the bear and didn't give them a human animal form so here they are

(Just imagine Bruno with bear ears and bear tail)

And I want to do other characters as well. I'm gonna start using old characters like Ropo's ex Coco and other old characters as well as new characters like Donny and leahs kids, baby Kayla and baby Kai and his little brother baby Hugo. (I now really want to write a Hugo x Max one shot now {donuts brother max}so your probably gonna see that at some point.)
Also I don't want confusion by calling baby max, max in oneshots where he isn't a baby with max the monkey so I'm gonna put notes in the beginning of one shots so you know which max it is.

Another thing is that I forgot to mention that Ropo and baby angel have abilities. Ropo can fly, shoot lasers out of his eyes, turn invisible, has ice and fire breath. Angel can fly (she has butterfly like wings) breath under water and has super human strength but those powers are kinda random so ill be changing them, ropos powers stay the same. She now has elemental control, weather control and can turn invisible as well (she can still fly). And I'm adding The minevengers as well (iron man, captain America and thor) that's what ropos channel was and now its Ropo and jack. And I miss the good old days so I'm adding them.

And I think that's it. Oh and sorry but requests are still not open. But anyway, thxs for reading, see ya in the next one shot. Bye.