(Leo x Ropo)

Request-no one
Words-774
Warning-none
Type-fluff
Ship-Leo x Ropo (Lepo/Roe)
AU-normal
Plot-
Notes-
____________
Roo pov
I chuckle. I was currently in bed, watching a Jacksepticeye video on my phone. It was hilarious. (The one above). My chuckling does down after I hear a slight ding. I look at my notifications and see Leo has texted me.

Leo-what cha doing?
Ropo-watching Jacksepticeye
Leo-really? Why not something good?
Ropo-hey.....
Leo-im kidding
Ropo-so what you want?
Leo-I miss you😢
Ropo-we saw each other yesterday....and earlier today
Leo-yea but that was like forever ago
Ropo-XD you're a child
Leo-whatever

I chuckle at Leo's childness. We've been dating as long as I can remember. He asked me out for coffee and we went from there.

Ropo-you're a child
Leo-really? I thought I was daddy to you?~
Ropo-😶>/////<
Leo-ha!
Ropo-shut up
Leo-speaking if which~.......
Ropo-Dont. You. Dare.

Leo pov
I smirk and type a really dirty message and hit send. I sigh and set my phone on the bedside table and pick up my book. Not a second later I hear a faint Ropo screaming. "Someomes really awake now" I smirk to myself.

Time skip

I hear a knock at my door, causing me to look up from my book. I set it on the bedside table and turn on the lights and walk up to the door. I open it and smirk. "You're an ass" Ropo groans, standing in the door way to my room only in an oversized shirt and boxers. I smile and step aside to let him in. Ropo walks in and I close the door. I turn off the lights and walk up to Ropo who was sitting on my bed. I smirk and pin him down to it. "Not tonight Leo, I'm tir-" a yawn cuts off Ropo. I unpin him and we lay down. Me on the right side and Ropo on the left. I smirk and pull him in my embrace, wrapping my arms around him. Ropo yawns and tiredly wraps his arms around my neck, burring his face in my chest and falls asleep. I smile and kiss his forehead. "Love you babe" I whisper and join him in his sleep.

Time skip

Ropo pov
I groan and slowly open my eyes. I quickly notice I'm in Leo's embrace, in his room. He's still asleep. I smile at how cute he looks. He's an idiot but he's my idiot. When we're alone, he always says the cheesiest pick up lines like 'do you have a sun burn or are you naturally this hot?' and 'can I take a picture of you to show Santa what I want for Christmas?'. There so bad its funny. I look at Leo and run my fingers through his hair, causing him to wake up. "Heh, morning babe" he smiles. "Morning" I say back, pulling my hands away from his hair. Leo sits up and stretches before laying back down. I look at him before I remember why I'm here in the first place. I glare at him before turning so my back is facing him. "What?" I hear him ask. "You know what you did" I say, annoyance in my voice. I feel the bed shake, then Leo's arms wrap around me. "Awe, I'm sorry love" he apologizes, kissing the back of my neck. "What is wrong with you? That was the dirtiest text message I've ever read in my life" I say, very annoyed. "I'm sorry babe, I was trying to mess with you, please forgive me" Leo apologizes again. I groan and turn so I'm facing him. "Fine, I'll let you off the hook if you promise to not send texts like that ever again" I tell him. "Anything for you love" Leo says, kissing my forehead. I blush and cuddle closer to Leo, my face in his chest.

Leo pov
I smile down at Ropo, he's so cute when he's flustered. "I'm not cute" Ropo grumbles. "Oh yea, you can read minds" I chuckle. I smirk, getting an idea. "Hey ropo?" I ask. He looks up at me.

No pov
Ropo look at Leo who doesn't say anything. Ropo squints his eyes and goes through Leo's mind. Bad choose. Ropo's eyes widen as he reads the dirtiest thought ever. Ropo's face goes entirely red and hides his face in Leo's chest. Leo laughs, enjoying the reaction he got. "I hate you" ropo grumbles, but it's muddled. "Love you too babe" Leo says, kissing Ropo's head.
____________