mine (Ropo x Scuba Steve)

Request-ExtremeHeart25
Words-634
Warning-none
Type-smut
Ship-Ropo x scuba Steve (Rove/Stepo)
AU-normal
Plot-
Notes-none
____________

Scuba Steve pov
"Gah! Ropo!" I gasp as I feel him grind his member against my ass though our clothes. I kinda guessed this would happen because earlier some guy was giving me the 'hey baby, come over to my place with me~' eyes, earning a glare from Ropo. I assured Ropo that I would never leave him for some random dude. "You're mine" I hear Ropo growl and I feel him nuzzle against the back of my neck. We were currently at his place, me on my hands and knees. I feel Ropo roughly grip my hips and roughly grind against me. I moan and prop myself on my fore arms.

No pov
Ropo smirks, seeing his uke so submissive. He leans forward and brings his hands up to scuba Steve's chest and starts to unzip his wetsuit. Ropo unzips it till its to the end at scuba Steve's v-line. Ropo begins to pull it off, leaving scuba Steve in his boxers. Ropo smirks. "Stay" ropo orders and scuba Steve stays still. Ropo gets off the bed and begins to take off his clothes, even his boxers. Once he's finished, he climbs up on the bed, ropo turns over scuba Steve so he's on his back. Ropo then flips their position to where he's on his back and Scuba Steve is strataling him. "R-Ropo?" scuba Steve whimpers. "Shhhh its ok baby~" Ropo say and pulls scuba Steve's hips down so his entrance is against Ropo's member, causing scuba Steve to gasp and moan. "Ropo" scuba Steve moans. "Shhhhhh, baby, relax and let me take care of you" Ropo says, rubbing scuba Steve's thigh. "Ropo, I want you, please" the scuba diver moans out. At that, Ropo imidently put scuba Steve on his hands and knees above him, and pulled off his boxers. Ropo flips their position once again, with scuba Steve under him. He lines up his member with the uke's entrance. Ropo looks at scuba Steve for permittion. The scuba diver nods and Ropo begins to thrust into his lover with a soft, gentle motion. Scuba Steve gasps and moans softly.

Scuba Steve pov
"Does it feel good baby?" Ropo whispers. "Yes" I moan. Ropo leans down and nuzzles against my neck, continuing his thrusts. When ever we do this, Ropo is always so gentle with me. "Mmmm Ropo" I moan. "What is it baby?" Ropo asks, looking at me. "Please, go faster" I moan. Ropo continues looking at me. Soon enough, I feel his thrusts get faster, causing me to throw my head back and moan. "Like this baby? Like how good I make you feel?" Ropo whispers in my ear. "Yes I-GAHHHHHH!" I scream, cutting myself off as I feel Ropo hit a certain spot. Ropo smirks, he angles himself so he's always hitting that spot. "Gah! Ropo!" I yelp, feeling him deep inside me. "What do you need baby?~" Ropo smirks. "Please, harder, r-right there, p-please" I beg. Not long after, I feel Ropo pound into that spot, causeing my to scream, and see stars. "Ropo! I'm gonna-" I cut myself off, screaming at the top of my lungs as I cum all over my chest and stomach. Ropo notices and goes faster, and soon enough, I feel him cum deep inside me. I lay there panting. Ropo pulls out and licks off the cum off me. Ropo lays beside me and pulls the covers over us. Ropo pulls me in his embrace. "I love you" Ropo says panting. I smile. "Love you too" I say, kissing him on the cheek. Soon enough, Ropo falls asleep from exhaustion with me following after.
____________