little Kelly x Ropo

Request-cosplaygirl547
Words-396
Warnings-none
Type-Fluff
Ship-Kelly x Ropo (Relly/Kopo)
Plot-Ropo sets up a surprise for his girlfriend. (A/N-that's literally all I could think of)
____________________________________

Kelly pov
I was on my way to Ropo's house. It was about 8:50. He said he had a surprise for me. We've been dating for about 4 or 5 weeks now. What does he want to show me?

Le time skip

I pulled into Ropo's driveway and walked up to his door. I knocked and waited for 2 minutes before he opened the door. "Kelly!" he said excitedly. He moved so I could come in. I closed to door behind me. "Give me your hand and close your eyes" he instructed. I covered my eyes with my left hand while he held my right hand.

Ropo pov
I made sure to keep close to Kelly so she doesn't bump into anything and get hurt. I opened the back door and lead her to the garden and began leading her to the gate.

Kelly pov
"Alright Kelly. Open your eyes" I hear ropo instruct. I open them to see a beautiful garden.

 I open them to see a beautiful garden

"Wow" I thought out loud. He chuckled. Ropo intertwined our fingers and lead me through the garden. To see and bench surrounded by pink flowers.

We sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist

We sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder and he put his hand on my waist. I noticed the sum was going down. "You put the bench facing the sun going down on purpose didn't you?" I asked. "Yep. I just wanted a place where I can see the two most beautiful things in the world. Obviously one being more beautiful than the other." he stated while nussling against me. I giggled. "I love you" I said. "Love you two." he said.
____________________________________

Sorry this took so long. I just realized that I get gay one shots out sooner than straight one shots XD. Anyway I have an update. I'm gonna start doing AUs, aka, alternate universes. Like how on Ropo's channel, there a toy life series so if I did an AU for that it would be
AU-Toy life
Or whatever the series was called. Or from a tv show or movie. You can request them. Just name your ship, clean or smut or fluff and an AU. Bye💜