my puppy (Hugo x Max)

Request-Little_Rosie_771
Words-666
Warning-none
Type-fluff
Ship-Hugo x Max (Hax/Mugo)
AU-collage life
Plot-none
Notes-donuts little brother max.
____________
Hugo pov
I smile down at Max who was so intrieged by the movie playing to notice. We were lying in bed, in our dorm room. We go to mystic falls collage. The one where Ropo and Jack went to. We even got the dorm room they had. Me and Max have been dating for a long time now. Since high school, junior year. I remember when we first told Donny and Donut.

Flashback

I see Donny and Donut talking in the kitchen. Max walks over to me. "Are you sure we should tell them?" he asks quietly. "The sooner the better" I tell him. Max sighs and we walk up to them, hand in hand. They quickly notice us. Max looks down and stays close to me. I look straight at them. "Bro, Donut. Me and Max are together" I tell them. They look confused then realization hits them. Donut slaps his hands together then points at Donny. "I knew it! Pay up!" donut yells and me and Max look at them shocked. Donny groans and hands donut $20. Donut notices our expressions. "Yea we kinda had I feeling but Donny wasn't sure so we made a bet" donut explains. We glare at them and walk away. Atleast they know.

Present

That was hard to do cause everyone in both our family's were straight. I pet max's head, who was still too focused on the movie to notice. I pull him closer. That he notices. He smiles up at me. I smile back and pull him up for a kiss. Max kisses back and wraps his arms around my neck. We pull apart and max lays his head on my shoulder. This brings back the memory of our first time.

Flashback

I stretch my arms and sit up, yawning. I open my eyes. 'What happened last night?' I ask myself. I hear yawning look over to see max sitting up. He opens his eyes and look at me. I smile, remembering everything that happened. I scoot over to him and connect our lips. He slowly melts in. We pull apart and look lovingly in each others eyes. We get up and get dressed. We walk down stairs to the kitchen to see Donny leaning against the counter eating bacon. He notices us. "So that's what all the noise was last night" Donny smirks and we blush. "You heard?!" I ask. "Everyone did" I hear Leah say as she walks into the kitchen. Me and max blush and quickly grab some bacon and leave. "Don't make so much noise if you're gonna do it again!" I hear Donny yell behind us. At that, me and Max just bolt back to my room.

Present
I didn't talk to Donny or Leah for a while after that. I smirk, getting an idea. I quickly flip me and Max's position, with him pinned under me. He yelps at this. He looks at me for a second then realizes what's going on. "Don't. You. Dare." Max growls. I pin his arms above his head with one hand and begin to use my free hand to tickle his sides, causing him to burst out in laughter. "HAHAHA HUGO-HAHA STOP!" Max screamed through his laughter. I ignored him and continued. "OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHA STOP, PLEASE!" Max yells, once again, through his laughter. I stop and pull my hands away and place them on either side of him. He pants and catches his breath. Max cups my face and connects our lips. I obviously kiss back. Soon we need air so we pull apart. "I love you" Max says. I smile and nuzzle against his neck. "I love you too max" I say, Max giggles and wraps his arms around my neck. Max is mine, my lover and my puppy. No one can separate us. Never.