kitten (tiny turtle x ropo x little lizard)

Words-974
Type-smut
Ship-TinyTurtle{TT} x Ropo x LittleLizard (Rotlard/turpoard)
AU-school
Plot-Ropo is called over to his teacher/boyfriends house to spend time together
Notes-ropos a neko {image above},
____________________________________

Ropo pov
I yawn and slowly open my eyes. I quickly notice I was sandwiched between LL and TT. I was facing TT. I smile at the two.

TT pov
I hear the door open and close. I smile knowing who it was. I get up from my place on the couch and walk to the kitchen to see Ropo taking off his hat, revealing his cat ears, and putting it on the hat rack. "You remember" I say proudly to which he nods. I told him when he's here to not be afraid to show his neko side. He lifts the back of his hoodie to let out his cat tail. I walk over to him and brush my fingers through his hair. His hair has either gotten longer a bit or he hides most of it in his hat. His hair is about shoulders length. "Well look who's here" I hear LL say behind me. He walks up to us and wraps his arms around Ropos waist and rests his head on his shoulder. I smirks and pull them closer so Ropos sandwiched between us. "Mmm guys" ropo moans quietly. "Lets take this upstaris" I smirk and LL nods. We pull ropo up the stairs to my bedroom. We lock the door and pull off all of our clothes till we're left in our boxers. I get behind ropo. "Hey. Who's says you get to fuck him?" LL asks while pushing me a bit. "I do" I tell him, pushing him back. "Can't you both fuck me" ropo asks. I look at LL and smirk, he smirks as well. We turn to Ropo. "If you insist~" LL coos and we walk over to ropo. We wrap our arms around Ropo and nuzzle against his neck. Ropo moans at this.

Ropo pov
I yelp as I feel TT grab my tail and pull it a bit. The two roughly grab my shoulder blades and hips and bends me over TT's bed, my face pressed against the bed. They loosen their grip and grind against my entrance. I moan, feeling how big they are through their boxers. I feel one of them pull off my boxers. Another pair of hands replaces the ones that took off my boxers and leans over me. "We're gonna go in dry ok~" I hear TT whisper in my ear. I nod and he goes be back to standing behind me. I feel two more hands grab my hips, guessing its LL. I whine feeling their members against my entrance. "In 3, 2, 1" I hear then say before they both fully push in causing me to scream. "Shhhhhh ropo, relax. We got cha~" I hear LL say.

TT pov
Me and LL rub Ropo's lower back, trying to sooth his pain. I take his tail in my right hand. This goes on for about 10 minutes before Ropo bucks his hips on us.  We take Ropo's his in our hands and start thrusting, at the same time, causing Ropo to moan and grip the bedsheets. LL smirks, he leans over ropo, he roughly grips Ropo's hair and presses his chest against Ropo's back. LL pulls at Ropo's hair, making his head lean back. "You love it Don't cha~? Feeling our cocks so deep inside ya~" LL whispers in Ropo's cat ear, biting the tip a bit, making Ropo's face go red. "Ye-Yes, you both feel s-so good. Please, please go harder and fa-faster" Ropo moans. LL and I look at each other before doing so. We grip Ropo's hips more roughly and begin to thrust harder and faster. Ropo gasps and moans like crazy. I lean over ropo, like LL is, with my chest pressed against his back. I notice Ropo's hand slides down the bed, under his stomach.I quickly grab his wrist and pin it beside RoPo's head. LL does the same with RoPo's other hand, causing RoPo to whine at this.

RoPo pov
I groan, feeling LL and TT pound into me. "So deep- AHHHHHHHH!" I get cut off my screaming as I feel TT and LL hit my prostate. "Found it" TT groans. I moan my head off as I feel the two pound my prostate. "G-Guys, I'm-ahh-gonna c-cum" I moan out. "Cum for us baby~" I hear TT groan. I can't help it. I scream as I release my cum all over the bed. I pant and collapsed on the bed. I whine, the overstimulation getting to me. TT and LL seemed to notice becaue they began to go faster. Soon I felt their cum fill me up, causing me to moan out loudly. They pull out, I feel their cum drip our of me. I turn over on my back so I can see them. LL walks out of the room and TT looks at me, smiling. TT leans over me and connects our lips. I kiss back, of course. LL walks back into the room and kneels between my legs. Soon I feel him clean up the cum in me. I groan in TT mouth. LL finishes and throws the paper towels away and TT pulls away from me. The two push me up on the bed, on my right side. TT lays in front of me and LL behind me. They wrap their arms around me and pull the covers over us. "I love you guys" I pant, about to fall asleep from exhaustion. Before I do, I hear them say "love you too" in unison. I soon fall asleep, knowing the two will do the same.
____________