Raven x Leo

Request-Gracie_giraffe
Words-697
Warning-none
Type-fluff to smut
Ship-Raven x Leo (leven)
AU-High School
Plot-Raven and Leo have been dating for a while now. They diside after school, they would go over to Ravens and watch a movie and cuddle but things start to get heated after awhile.
____________________________________

Raven pov
I was in math class. Its so boring. Just a couple more minutes till the bell rings, then I get to see my boyfriend, Leo and go home. Most people think we're just best friends, and that's what I thought until he confessed to me a year ago. No one knows about our relationship and we like to keep it that way. I hear the bell ring and I grab my note book and binder and run to my locker. As I'm putting my stuff in my book bag, I see Leo running over and open his since our lockers were right next to each other. I finish and help him. We finish and walk to the exit along with other students that have already finished getting their stuff. I notice some girls look at Leo. Since no one knows we're dating, some girls have a crush on Leo. Some have confessed but he turned them down politely, but unfortunately, most don't know how to take a hint. We walk out and head to my car. Did I mention we're seniors. I got in the driver side while he got in the passengers side. I started the car and drove us to my house. We planned to just watch a movie and cuddle. The movie was a musical called 'Mama Mia'. (A/N-who knows that movie?). Irs about a girl named Sophie who's getting married and wants to find who her dad is so she found an old diary that belonged to her mother and found three guys who could be her dad and invited them to her wedding. Never heard of it but Leo has but never saw it so we choose to watch that. I pull into the drive way and turn off the car. I get out, so does Leo, and we walk to door. I open it and go in with Leo following me and locking the door behind him. I set up the couch while he goes to make popcorn.

Le time skip

Leo pov
I chuckle a little at the movie where Sophie sang "Funny to say the least. Your a dog on.....BEAST". Raven was laying on his back on the couch with me on is chest, our legs tangled together. He had right arm on my waist and he was using his left arm as a pillow, even though there were pillows on the couch. He nussled closer to me and I nussled back. He began to pet my waist which I didn't mind but his hand kept getting lower. Soon enough his hand went down my pants and boxers. He grabbed my ass, making me yelp. "R-Raven?" I stutter. "Come on Leo. I'm horny~" he coos. I can feel his erection through our pants. We quickly slide off all our clothing except our boxers. Raven grabs my hips and grinds me down on his member. "R-raven, please" I beg. He thinks for a moment then he slides off our boxers and positions himself at my entrance. "Do it" I say and he does.

Raven pov
I slide in Leo. "Mmm Leo, your a tight one~" I moan. Leo begins to go up and down. I thrust my hips up as he comes down. I keep going at different angles till I hit a bundle of nerves that turns Leo into a moaning mess. "Ah! Raven there!~" he moans. We begin to go faster with me hitting his prostate every time. Eventually he cums on my chest and I cum deep inside him. He licks the I'm off and I slide out as he lays down, head on my chest where my heart is. "That was amazing" I say. No response. "Leo?" I ask to see him asleep. I smile and pull a blanket over us and join him.
____________________________________

Me-Ah! Finally finished! Your welcome

Cousin-🎵What can I say except your wel.....🎵

Me-NO! That song is to over rated!