thunder and lightning

Words-
Warning-none
Type-fluff
Ship-{little bit}Donut x Donny
AU-normal
Plot-max is scared of thunder and lightning and guess what's happening outside. He wants to go to his brother for comfort considering that when this happens, max almost always sleeps with his older bro so he doesn't have to me alone but his boyfriends here so what will happen.
Notes-max is gonna be a baby in this
____________

Max pov
I woke to the sound of thunder and lightning clashing outside. For me, scared was an understatement. I was terrified. I quickly get out of bed and make my way to donuts room. I was about to knock when I heard laughter. I peek in to see donut and Donny in bed together. I forgot that Donny was spending the night. They look like their having fun. Donny was laying on his back with donut laying on his chest. I don't want to disturb them so I quietly make my way back to my room, and get back in bed and hold the blankets close. The thunder and lightning seemed to get louder and louder.

No pov
Max was shaking now, he hated this, he wanted his brother, he needed his brother, but didn't want to be a bother. He and Donny knew each other for a while and was there when Donny asked donut out.

{Flashback}
Donuts pov
It was nice day out so I took max to the park. It was fun watching him just run around and play with the other baby's and ocationally running back over to me for a little rest. "Hey donut!" I hear. I look over to my right and see Donny walking over. I smile and he sits beside me. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask. "Oh ya know. Just getting some fresh air." he explains. "Oh and there's something I wanted to ask you." he says. I nod and he takes a deep breath. "Do you maybe wanna see a movie with me. Just the two of us, like a..a" "a date?" I continue for him. "Yea." he responses. "Ok sure. What time?"  I ask. "Around 8:30 pm" he answers. "Ok" I reply.

We both just sat there, watching max. Donny, after a while, rested his head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around his waist. I rested my head on his.

{Present and no pov}

Out of nowhere, a loud boom came from the sky, making max scream and hide under the blankets, alerting both Donut and Donny.

Donut pov
I jumped up out of bed, falling over and falling on the floor. "What was that?!" Donny exclaimed. "Max! I forgot he was terrified of thunder and lightning." I answer. He gets up and follows me to Max's room. We open the door to max's room and see a ball of blankets on the bed. We walk over to it and I gently lift the blankets from his head. He was curled up in a little ball. I gently pick him up and hold him in my arms, bridal style. He puts his arms around my neck and quietly crys on my shoulder. Donny comes over and gently rubs his back for confort. We get up, with Max still in my arms and so go back to my room. Donny closes the door behind us and we lay down with me on the right, Donny on the left and Max in the middle, facing me. I pulled max in my embrace and he quietly cried on my chest, Donny still rubbing his back for comfort. We eventually got him to calm down but he was still sniffling. "Shhh its ok max. Its not gonna hurt ya" I said softly. He was still shaking. "Take it easy max. We're here. Nothings gonna hurt you" I hear Donny say. More lightning strikes making max jump and whimper in fear. "God, who's the jerk who made thor mad?" Donny jokes making max chuckle a little. I smile that this. I wipe the remaining tears from max's face with my thumb. Max yawns and curls up in a little ball and falls asleep. I pull him closer and smile at Donny. He smiles back and I pull him into my embrace, sandwhiching max between us. Donny eventually yawns and falls asleep as well. I close my eyes and follow him.

Time skip

(Still donuts pov)

I yawn and open my eyes. I smile. Max was curled up against me, still sandwiched between me and Donny. Speaking of which, begins to wake up. Donny sits up and smile at me then at max. He lays back down and starts petting max to which he smiles and turns over and cuddles closer to Donny. I lay back down as well. Donny pulls us both closer. I wrap my arms around his waist the best I can without smooshing max. Donny pulls max up so his head on his chest and craddles him. I smile at the two. I pull them closer. Donny yawns falling back asleep. I smile. I dicide I'm gonna just lay here and wait for these two to get up. A good 5 minutes pass and I yawn and slowly drift off to sleep.

____________