John is my pro? Pt 3

He kisses me again, sucking my lip before pulling away and putting me down.

I apply my clear lipgloss. I look over at John seeing him remove the shiny gloss from his lips. I giggle and he looks at me with a serious face. "Your'e lucky youre cute." He says winking.

I smile and we walk out. He sits back with the other Pros as I walk into the ring. Nikkis theme song plays and she walks out and does her signature butt move right on Johns lap. I roll my eyes.

"You've got a chance to surrender Aliana." Nikki says with a evil smirk on her face

"I could say the same thing to you Brie or Is it Nikki? Im sorry I cant tell the difference." I say rolling my eyes as the crowd screams.

The bell rings signalling the start of the match and she runs and grips my hair. She pulls me to the ground and holds my leg up but at 2 I counter it. I stand up and I kick her in her face making her full into the ropes. She tries to run up to me so I hold up my arm making her crash into it and fall down.

I walk over to her and I smile and blow her a kiss before leaping onto her. I Grab her leg and I hold it down. 12.3 "AND THE WINNER IS ALIANAAAAAAAA." The announcer screams on his mic. The referee picks me up off Nikki and holds my hand up. I smile and I hug the referee out of happiness. He stumbles back surprised but hugs me back.

I skip out of the ring and John meets me. He looks into my eyes. I bite my lip awaiting his criticism. Instead he picks me up and kisses me in front of EVERYONE. I wrap my legs around him and his large hands go to my butt to support me. I move up and down not realising my kitty was rubbing against him through my tight grey shorts. I tilt my head as his hands caress my hair tugging at it ever so slightly. We break apart and he puts me down.

The crowd roars with excitement as Johns theme plays throughout the Arena as we walk out together.