John is my pro? Pt 4/

"John why the fuck did you kiss that rookie?" I hear Nikki shout.

I keep quiet as I stand next to him looking up waiting for his response. "She's not A rookie she's MY rookie, to you she's just Aliana don't disrespect her like that Nicole." John says seriously.

"So as soon as fresh meat walks in you drop me just like that?" Nikki screams

"Nicole you knew our relationships was scripted it's not my fault that you caught feelings for me but I don't feel the same way." John says.

I tug at Johns arm as I see him getting frustrated. He looks down at me and his face softens. "Come on let's go big one." I say playfully. All of a sudden Nikki comes and kicks me in my stomach making me drop to the floor in pain. "Nicole what the hell is wrong with you?" John says kneeling down to check if I'm okay. "You're fucking crazy Nicole go away." John says.

Nikki comes forward and knees me In my head whilst im on the floor. I manage to get up but she picks me up and throws me into the production set. I cry in pain.

"NICOLE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" John screams.

"SHE'S 4'11 AND 87 POUNDS YOU COULD SERIOUSLY HURT HER GET AWAY." he says.

"This isn't over." Nikki says blowing John a kiss.

I feel myself being picked up bridal style. I snuggle into John's armpits sighing as I smelled his familiar manly musky scent. "That's right baby you're gonna be okay I won't let her hurt you again." He whispers to me as he carries me to my dressing room.