Io and Kairi part 3

KAIRI's POV
I wake up and I look over seeing io awake staring at the ceiling. "Morning." I whisper careful not to wake our daddies up. She smiles at me mischievously and straight away I knew she was up to no good. She mouths "Watch this." She pulls back the covers off Dean Seth and Ambrose yes we all slept together. Dean was wearing black calvin klien boxers. Roman was wearing white and Seth was wearing blue. Io begins to rub Dean and Seth. I quickly scramble
Over and I begin to copy
Io but on Roman. We hear all three men groan but they continued sleeping.
I pulled down Romans boxers and his dick springs up hitting his stomach. I bite my lip as I see how thick he is. I lean down and I swirl my tongue around the top of it. I then try to take him in my mouth but I end up choking. I lean over to Seth with my butt over Romans lap and I pull down Seth's boxers and I start to suck on him. He wasn't as thick as Romans but he was longer. I licked and sucked just like they taught me and Seth's large hands grab my head as he pushes me down onto his cock. I begin to choke as I feel my eyes start to water. "FUCK." Seth groans as he shoots his cum down my throat. His eyes slowly open and he rubs his eyes. I swallow everything just like they taught us and I lick my lips. Just then I feel a hard smack on my ass. I whimper and I look back and I see Roman with a smirk on his face. "Sucking your daddys cocks while their sleeping." He says thinking. "I reckon that warrants 10 spankings." Dean groans as io swallows all of his cum.
Io comes on the other side of me as we pull down his boxers. From behind I feel a finger enter my butt. I whimper loudly and dean chuckles. I look over at io seeing Seth doing the same thing. We didn't like anal but we did anything for daddy's.
Romans cock springs up smacking his stomach. I take hold of it and I begin to lick the tip of it as io works on the bottom.

ROMANS POV
I watch as my two babies suck my cock and I could barely keep my eyes open. Their little hands wrapped around my cock which is the size of their arm. "Yeah that's right princesses sucking daddy's dick like a good girl." I groan as io sucks on my balls.
Kairi swirls her tongue around the tip just as I bust my load in her mouth. She puts her tiny hand over her mouth being careful not to drop any and she looks at me with her little cum faced mouth. "Swallow it for daddy." I say groaning.
She swallows it all in one go. Io continues to suck on me I knew why because she wanted some of daddy's juices down her throat too.
I take my cock out of her hand and I grab her face positioning it as I rub myself. "Open up princess." I say
She opens up her tiny mouth as I spray my second lot of cum down her throat. She looks at me innocently waiting for permission.
"Swallow baby." I say recovering from this amazing morning
She swallows obediently and instantly I flip her over so she's now laying down on the bed. I look at my brothers and they all knew what we had to do.