WWE INTERVIEWER PART 2

I walk out of my dressing room and I try to find my camera crew. I smile when I see them waiting for me. My producer signals that he's about to record and I nod. "Anyways guys I'm sorry about that, but since we cant have an interview with big cass, I'm sure we can find another superstar to talk to us." I say smiling.

I walk as the camera crew follows behind me. The Uso's were walking towards me. "Um hi Jimmy, Hi Jey, mind if I interview you?" I say shyly. "Course Uce." Jey says with a smirk on his face. "Come over here uce we don't bite." Jimmy says signalling for me to stand in the middle of them. I walk over to them feeling their eyes on me. They towered over me. Literally. "So you know about the mix match WWE challenge, I, and the entire WWE universe have been wondering who your partner is?" I say looking up at them switching my gaze from Jimmy to Jey. Jimmy laughs. "What makes you think we would tell you little uce?" he says. "Because I wanna know." I say. "Well DB will reveal who its gonna be." Jey says. "Who do you hope it will be?" I say. "You really are a nosy little thang aren't you?" Jimmy says. I smile and shrug. "Either my wife Naomi or Becky Lynch." Jimmy says. "What about you Jey." I say looking up at him. "Ima have to go with my lil sis Naomi, she fierce in the ring." Jey says.

I laugh as they flex and show their muscles before walking off. "Well WWE universe I think we might have just enough time for one more interview." I say.

I spot Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. "Hi Dean and Roman could I interview you for a few minutes." I say instantly feeling scared standing in front of 2 of the most dominant WWE superstars in the game right now. Roman screamed dominance whilst Dean just had an aura of dominance around him. You wouldn't wanna defy them.

Dean shrugs and Roman nods. "Okay so who are you hoping to be your mixed match challenge partner?" I say. "Straight to the point eh?" Dean says smirking at me.

"I like that it's very refreshing unlike that retched prier JoJo." Dean says with a look of disgust.

I shake my head laughing.

Dean leans down to me so that we are now eye level. He stares at me intently before grabbing my hand and taking my mic out of my hand. He straightens up and looks directly at the camera before saying "Just know the hounds of justice won't disappoint." Dean says flashing his fist before walking away with Roman. I looked on as they walked off.