Kayla Braxton & Kofi Kingston

"Hey Kofi it seems as if you've been on a roll lately especially with the WWE universe by your side how does that make you feel?" I ask Kofi looking up at him.

I was wearing

"Kayla kayla kayla, it feels AMAZING BAYBEE

"Kayla kayla kayla, it feels AMAZING BAYBEE." Kofi shouts looking down at me smiling. "May I ask how you're gonna celebrate."
I say laughing.
"I've got two words Kayla PAR-TAY." He says. "And remember NEW DAY ROCKS." He shouts as he and the rest of the new day dance off.
——————-——————————

"Okay I'll see you guys later have fun." I say to Dean and Renee.
I grab my small Micheal Kors bag as I walk out of the Barclays stadium.
————————————————

I lift my leg up and I position my chin on my knee as I paint my toenails white with one painted with silver glitter. I had a spa night and I had already washed and conditioned my hair, my face mask was plastered on my face along with my honey and tea hair mask.
I applied the finishing touches to my nails as I run in my vanilla lip scrub scraping off the dry skin with my tissue.
I look in the mirror seeing my lips looks smooth and plump. I smile and just as I'm about to take a selfie my phone rings. I look at my phone seeing the word "Kofi" I smirk as I slide left and I answer it. "Hey Kofi what's up?" I say. "Hey kaykay why don't you come over to my hotel room and chill." He says. "Um yeah sure just give me an hour and I'll be over." I say.
"I'll see you in an hour beautiful" Kofi says before hanging up.

Beautiful?
Woah.

I jump in the shower and I wash my body with coconut body wash as I grab the shower head and I wash out the hair mask along with my face mask.

I get out drying myself off. I get dressed in high waisted shorts and a pink bikini styled crop top.

I slip on my sandals and I grab my phone and I walk out to Kofis hotel room

I slip on my sandals and I grab my phone and I walk out to Kofis hotel room. I knock and immediately he answers with a big smile on his face. He's shirtless with just basketball shorts on. Hanging dangerously low.
"What up lil miss?" He says stepping aside allowing me in.
I walk in and he wolf whistles his eyes following my ass.
I laugh as I sit down on the couch.
"So why did you call me over Kofi." I say dangling my arm over the couch.
"I wanted to chill with you we never get to hang out by ourselves anymore." He says plopping himself down next to me.
He puts on a movie and mind you I'm not paying attention because he's draping a blanket over the two of us and we're now both dangerously close. His hand goes around me and rests on my arm.
Half way through the movie the hand on my arm around me slides up my neck as he rubs his thumb on my ear lobe. I lean into his hand making him hum in approval. His hand continues to rub my neck sending tingles down my spine. "Kofi what are you doing?" I say trying to hold back a small moan. "Just relax baby it's just me and you tonight let me take care of you." He whispers in my ear. Suddenly his hand grabs my neck as he squeezes choking me. "Daddy's gonna take real good care of you tonight princess," He says dangerously close to my ear. "You like when daddy chokes you baby." He says groaning.  I let out a squeak as I begin to find it hard to breathe. He lets go and grabs my face to meet his. He leans in and presses his lips to mine gently.
He kisses the side of my lips and goes down my neck to my chest. His hands roam around my chest rubbing his large hands across my small boobs. He roughly pulls it down allowing the air to submerge my nipples making them instantly harden and throb wanting attention.
"Look at these little swollen buds." Kofi says blowing cool air on it making me whimper.
His finger flicks it making me jump he then leans down and covers my entire nipple with his warm mouth. His tongue flicks my nipple before grazing his teeth on it as he pulls away he kisses it gently before twisting it with his foreginer and thumb completely ignoring the sensitivity he caused from the sucking.
His hands go down and slip into my shorts as he rubs my clit through my panties. I moan as he flicks his finger on my clit. His head goes into my neck as he licks and sucks on it roughly still playing with my pussy. His hands push aside my panties as his rough calloused fingers rub my clit making me jump as I try to wiggle away from him on instinct. He sniffs my neck and groans. "You smell so good baby." He says biting on my neck making me squeal.
He lets go of me and slips his hands out of my panties putting his fingers to his mouth as he tastes me.
He drags my shorts and panties down and he leans in and sucks on my clit roughly. He flicks it over my clit before thrusting his tongue into me. By now I was a moaning mess I grab his dreadlocks pulling on them as my hips naturally buck up making him roughly push them down as he continues to eat me out making slurping noises as he laps up my area. Before I could cum he pulls down his shorts and he takes out his large dick. He rubs it as he flicks my clit staring at me biting his lip. Without warning he thrusts into me not giving me a chance to adjust to his length and thickness. I let out a small squeak as he thrusts in and out of me before going faster. "You're so tight baby feels like I'm your first god damn." He grunts out. He leans to the side as he thrusts into me deeper hitting my G spot. I scream out and he smirks. Eventually he groans and pulls out before grabbing me by my neck and pulling me down he rubs himself before cumming all over my face. I wipe some of the cum out of my eye as I taste it biting my lip. He throws me back onto the chair and he shoves his fingers Into my pussy as he continues to finger fuck me until I'm on the edge my hips buck up and I cum all over his fingers. Before I could even process what was going on I start squirting I look at Kofi as I feel my face going red embarrassed for kofis reaction. "Damn girl I really put it down like that, shit was sexy as hell." He says licking his fingers off. He picks me up and carries me to his room for round two....