John is my pro? Pt 1

Aliana
4'11
Brown skin
Dark brown eyes
Long black hair down to her butt
Flat stomach but no abs

"INTRODUCING THE NEW WWE SUPERSTAR ALIANAAAAAA!"

As the oriental meets trap theme rings out in the stadium she runs out smiling.
She pulls a serious face pulling her fist up to her chin pouting hearing the crowd roar she smiles and jumps into the ring.

As the rest of the divas run in the ring it adds up to a total of 15 divas for the royal rumble.

-ding ding ding-
Alicia Fox comes at me and I flatten her with a left hook to her jaw. Naomi runs over and kicks me but I grab her foot and I shove her down on top of Alicia.

Later
It was down to me and Paige. Her being much taller and bigger than me the odds were in her favour. We were both on the outside of the ring. As she punches me in my stomach I fall back but I grab onto the ropes just in time. I flip back into the ring and I somersault kicking Paige down onto the floor. I had won the royal rumble.

The crowd went crazy.

The referee comes over to me and holds
My hand up.
"AND YOUR WINNER OF THE WOMENS ROYAL RUMBLE ISSSS ALIANAAAA"
John Cena's theme rings out throughout the stadium earning a shocking amount of cheers. He walks out and slides into the ring.
"HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR ROOKIE WINNING THE ROYAL RUMBLE?" The commentator asks John.
"I feel pretty good, I mean let's be real she gets it from her Pro." John says patting his chest with a cheeky smirk. I laugh as I playfully push him.

"JOHN CENA AND ALIANA." The announcer screams.
His theme song plays as we walk out side by side.