The shield part 3/3

As I made my way up to the guys room I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a lace bandeau top and some  grey Victoria secret shorts with reversible sequins on the back.

I knock on the door to be greeted with the one and only Dean Ambrose.

"What's up little miss?" he says smirking at me whilst he leans against the door frame.

He moves aside and lets me walk in.

"Hey babygirl." Roman says coming towards me and engulfing me in a hug. "Hi Roman." I say smiling.

"You're adorable." Roman says smirking down at me. "Hey Princess." Seth says kissing me on the side of my lips. "Hi Seth." I say hugging him. Suddenly I'm pushed against the wall by Dean. He looks down at me with a weird look on his face.

He leans down to my ear and whispers "What about me?" I shiver and he chuckles. "Hi Dean." I say shyly. "Get off her you idiot you're gonna scare the poor thing." Seth says. Dean smirks and brings me over to the couch. I sit down in between Roman and Dean with Seth on the floor sitting in between my legs. "What do ya wanna watch babygirl." Roman says to me. "Hmm, how about princess and the frog?" I say hopefully. "We were thinking something along the lines of a scary movie." Dean says.

"I don't like scary movies." I say "Don't worry baby you'll have us three to protect you from any monsters." Dean says winking at me.

They put on the conjuring and instead of watching the movie Romans head goes into my neck as he gently sucks on it. I tilt my head giving him more access to my neck making him chuckle.

I hear the movie turn off as Dean rubs my thigh reaching higher and higher. Seth rubs my other leg.

I moan gently and Romans large hands grip my neck roughly. "Tonight is gonna go one of two ways, we're gonna fuck you until you can't walk or talk and after we're done you're gonna be ours, OR we're gonna fuck you until you cant walk or talk and you can refuse to be ours which wont get you anywhere because you belong to us." Roman says. "Pick babygirl." He says.

I try to breath but his grip on my neck makes me choke. "You wanna be ours baby?" Roman says. I nod my head. "Whats my name baby." He says. I shake my head trying to tell him that I can't talk due to his hands tightly wrapped around my neck.

He lets go ever so slightly. "Roman." I say shyly. "Wrong." He says lightly smacking the side of my face.

"When we're fucking you our names are daddy or papi." He says.