It's not a dress - The shield PART 1

Summary:

Y/N is a WWE ring announcer and she becomes infatuated with the shield. Little does she know they also have their eyes on her

As I walk around the arena looking for the three men that turn my panties into the great barrier reef, I look down at my outfit.

(Pictured above)

I adjust my crop top making sure everything is in place as I continue walking around the arena.

I was just about to give up when I see the three of them pacing around the stair area. They were just about to make their entrance and I watched intently as Seth and Roman took turns wetting their hair. Dean does his usual routine where he gears himself up and as he's doing it he turns and spots me. A smirk instantly appears on his face as he wipes his mouth with his thumb and he walks towards me. "Lookie lookie what we have here boys." Dean says walking over to me looking down at me intently. I walk back, bumping into the wall and Deans arm leans over me so I'm now trapped. "This top doesn't leave much to the imagination does it now doll?" He leans down and whispers to me.

"Got a problem with it?" I say bravely. "Watch your mouth princess." Seth pipes in. "Or what?" I say peeping underneath Deans large muscular arm glaring at Seth.

Dean pushes me back underneath his arm with his other hand. "Actually I do have a problem with it." Dean says as his eyes rake over my body.

I noticed that Roman had vanished. My eyes widen as he comes back with one of their shield shirts in his hand. "Come here babygirl." He says to me with a smirk on his face. Dean moves out of my way and gently pushes me towards Roman.

As I stand in front of him I tilt my head to get a better view of him due to the immense size difference. He puts the large shirt on me, all three of them chuckle as they see how the shirt drapes around me like a dress.

"Sorry babygirl I couldn't find one in a small so I just gave you mine." He says smirking

"You look adorable princess" Seth says

"No I look like a clown, I'm basically wearing a dress with pants right now." I say pouting.

"Oh wait I've got an idea." I say. "Don't you dare take those pants off Y/N it may be long enough to be a dress but its not." Seth says.

"How did you know I was gonna do that?" I say looking up at Seth. "Because I know what goes in on that pretty little head of yours." He says before wetting his hair once more. "Wish us good luck." Roman says winking at me. "Good luck guys even though you don't need it." I say smiling. "We'll see you after our little good luck charm." Dean says licking his lips.

PART 2 COMING SOON. PART 2 HAS SMUT BAYBAY.