Io and Kairi part 2

DEANS POV
We all watched intently as io went out she looked nervous but we knew she would be okay.
Toni Storm wasn't the biggest which was great but she still was much bigger than our little princess.

SKIP TO THE END
As they announce the winner Io falls to the floor and starts to cry.
Kairi gets off Seth's lap and runs to the gorilla. Her music plays conveniently as she runs out and into the ring as she comforts her best friend. We decide to go out with them. All three of us walk out.
"You did great baby." Roman says to io as she sobbed in his arms.
I look over at Kairi seeing her with a look of disgust as she looks over at Toni. I instantly knew what was about to come.
I grabbed her small frame as she lunges at Toni. "Come on doll." I say as her little body flaps around in my arms. The WWE universe laughs as this tiny girl kicks and screams trying to get to Toni but not even getting close. I throw her over my shoulder with her still kicking I hold her legs down before walking backstage with her.

SETH POV
I carried io backstage as Roman followed behind. We decided to leave for today and head off to the hotel.

ARRIVING AT THE HOTEL
Kairi and io rush upstairs to our room and we chuckle and walk behind them. "We gotta look at their bodies they took a few good hits man." I say sighing. "We all know what that's gonna turn into." Dean says with a smirk.

"Deano I know you can't help it but don't be too rough with them today we take it at their pace

"Deano I know you can't help it but don't be too rough with them today we take it at their pace." I say shaking my head.

It had been half an hour and we were discussing how we would go about this situation. We had to be careful not to make them upset about losing their matches.
We finally walk in the room seeing Kairi laying on her stomach playing a game on her Nintendo switch.

I smirked as I saw her little outfit

I smirked as I saw her little outfit. I could take her right here and now. We look over at io seeing her in a shield tshirt that was significantly bigger than her instead of fitting it covered her knees. Because of her position we could see the white panties she was wearing. No pants just panties. These girls were trying to kill us. I walk over to io and I sit besides her as she continues to watch a slime YouTube video. My hand travels down her back as I slowly lift the back of her tshirt to get a better view of her ass. I rub her ass squeezing at it. She whimpers looking back at me. I grab her hair making her level with me. "Daddy's are gonna make you feel good okay babe?" I say to her seeing her nod. I lay her head back down as my fingers are circling her clit through her panties. She held onto my arm as she moaned. By now she was turned over so her front was facing me. I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra so I grabbed one of her perky little nipples and I twisted pinched and pulled it as I rubbed on her tiny pussy through her panties.
Roman comes over and starts to suck on her nipple as I squeeze pinch and pull the other one. We look down seeing her tremble under our touch. Dean then comes over and rips off her panties smelling them before putting them in his pocket. He leans down so that he's facing her pussy and he takes one long lick up her glistening slit. She tries to move away from all this pleasure as she whimpers but we were too strong. Dean continues to eat her little pussy as Roman and I play with her perky nipples. We look over at Kairi seeing she had fallen asleep. We didn't mind though she had a touch match. I go to io's neck as I begin sucking on her sweet spot making her moan. It was so cute hearing her little moans that sounded like high pitched cries. I grab her face making her look at me. "Tongue."  I say to her sternly. She obediently sticks her tongue out and I close my lips around it sucking on her little tongue making her tiny hands go to my chest in an attempt to push me away.
I shove my fingers into her mouth preparing her for what's about to come. "Suck baby." I say watching intently as she wraps her tiny hand around my hand as she begins to swirl her tongue around the tips of my fingers. Just then she jumps with a squeal as Dean enters a finger into her. "She's so fucking tight." Dean says groaning. "I don't think any of us will fit." Dean says as he continued to finger her. Dean slides his finger out of her pussy and licks the juices off. Dean and I then swap places so that he's at her nipples with Roman and I'm at her pussy.
I take over from Dean as I slowly slide my thick long finger into her. Her tight kitty squeezes and clenches around my finger. I groan imagining my dick.
Eventually we hear soft snores. I look up and see io fast asleep. "That's enough for today boys." I say sliding my finger out and licking it.