The Sheild Part 1

Hi I'm Myah I'm a WWE Interviewer. I am 17 and I know you may be thinking that I'm too young to be at WWE however I'm not a wrestler I just do interviews. I'm 5'0 I have milk chocolate skin and plump lips. I have a few curves not many, my waist is tiny my butt is perfect for my small frame and my hair is around my waist. I wear extensions as my natural hair is shoulder length. You could never tell because I use natural Brazilian human hair.

Today I have an Interview with Big Cass and Enzo. I shower using my cocoa butter lotion rubbing it all over me. I picked out some basic white underwear along with a matching bra. I picked out a mini denim skirt and a white crop top that stopped just above my belly button. I put my size 3 converses on top of my frilly ankle socks. I look in the mirror satisfied. I spray a tiny bit of perfume not wanting to over power the cocoa butter scent I loved.

I walk out of my dressing room to be met with my camera crew.

I get to my position. I take a deep breath knowing when Kenan presses play this will be live and will be showing to the entire WWE universe.

"On air in 3......2...........1.............action." Kenan my camera man says.

"Hey WWE universe It's Myah here and today I'm gonna be interviewing the one and only big cass." I say. I hear screams coming from the stadium I smile. "WE LOVE YOU MYAH." Someone shouts.

"I mean I thought I was gonna be interviewing Big Cass but I think he's running late." I say.

"How about we go look for him?" I say to the camera. I hear the screams and I begin to walk. I suddenly bump into a huge wall that I can promise you guys wasn't there before. I look up and I see Big Cass. "Ouch." I say rubbing my elbow. He leans down and picks me up. He carries me over to my interview station and places me on my chair.

Just as I was about to speak Enzo and Seth Rollins come over. Enzo and Cass start arguing. They both come scarily close to me not noticing that one wrong move would send me flying. Enzo screams at Cass and I flinch. "You dudes need to take this elsewhere." Seth says not being acknowledged. He pushes through them and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. He carries me back to my dressing room. "Stay in here." he says roughly with a mean look on his face before he leaves.

So much for an interview right.....