Chapter 13: Fourth Floor

I wake up the next morning sighing. I crawl out of bed and change into my clothes. The announcements play as I walk out my door, heading to the dining room. Everyone else is already sitting there. "Oh thank god... I thought we would have to drag you out again..." Xeo sighs in relief. "Why are you all up so early...?" I ask sitting next to Wild. "Well.... Swift and Cheesy were here first..." Simple looks at the two. "I had a nightmare... So I woke Swift up." Cheesy says. "So we were here about 30 minutes before Simple and Anna came...." Swift points to the two. "Okay so how long have you all been up...?" I ask crossing my arms. "...4 hours..." They say. "How did you sleep.."Mary looks at me. "I slept fine... I woke up a few times but I was pretty good..." I say.

"Good Morning Kitties!" Mononeko appears. Instead of his usual outfit he's wearing dark red jeans and a white tank top. "Outfit...?" I begin. "Huh...? Oh! My usual clothes are being cleaned by Master." He says. "What do you like it...?" He smirks. My cheeks heat up and I look away. " Well! You guys ready to see the fouth floor?" He says as his tail moves back and forth. "Yeah I guess we are..." Xeo sighs standing up. Mononeko smiles and takes us up the stairs. As we walk I notice he has muscles. I thought he was weak but... damn... I shake my head. Simple looks at me, then to Mononeko, and he smiles. "So Lily..." He nudges my arm. I glare at Simple as Mononeko turns his head. "Huh?" He begins. "Lily was checking you out!" Simple laughs. "I WAS NOT!" I blush. Mononeko looks away. I swear I saw a blush on his cheeks.

We get to the fourth floor and the halls are bright green. "Go and explore! Have fun now! Nyan~" Mononeko runs off. "Come on Lily. You're with me and Wild." Mango says. "Ah! Okay!" I say. We begin walking around the fourth floor. "Lily..." Mango begins. I look at her as we walk. "Don't you feel bad that... You had no mercy on Raptor?" She asks. "Mango look. You know why I haven't been able to sleep? Because I've felt guilt that people are dying on by one... And when we're at the trials... You need to have no mercy. You need to think. One person who will die for killing someone. Or everyone else, who have done nothing wrong, and let the killer live. Think about that in the trials." I say, grabbing on a door handle, opening the door. Mango stays quiet. "An art supply room?" I step inside. Markers, colored pencils, crayons, sharpies, outline pens.... "Whoa!" Wild says. "They have every single copic color..." I say picking up a color chart. "This is amazing..." Mango says picking up a prismacolor marker. "The others will like this!" I smile a little. Mango and Wild nod. "Let's continue exploring... We'll come back here later." Mango says walking out of the room.

Me and Wild follow Mango out into the hallway. As we walk past one set of doors we hear music. I stop and listen. "Guys!" I yell to Mango and Wild. They walk back to me and look at the doors. "You hear the music?" I ask, looking at them. "Yeah..." Mango says "Ne ne papa wine! Ne ne mama ne ne mama!" I hear singing. "Hetalia..?" I tilt my head. "Draw a circle that's the earth! Draw a circle that's the earth! Draw circle that's the earth-" The singing continues until I open the door and scream/sing " I AM HETALIA!"

Mononeko looks at me smiling. "Ah princess knows this song!" He says jumping off the stage. I blush slightly as the other pile in the room. "Welcome to the stage area! You can do stuff like sing and dance!" He smiles. "Why is this here..? In an art school?" I ask. "Art isn't about just drawing silly! There's many forms of art!" He smiles. "So I saw you enjoyed the supply closet! Master set it up well didn't they?" Mononeko smiles. "Master...? As in Mastermind?" Mary asks. He nods. "Mhm! Master is pretty cool!" He purrs walking out of the room. We all exchange looks. "Hey guys... We should go take a bath." I say smiling. Everyone nods and we begin our journey to the bath house.

"What did you guys find?" Wild asks. "We found a wood shop... It has tons of saws and wood." Anna says. "I found a computer lab. It's worthless though... None of the 45 computers turn on." Xeo sighs. " We found a locked door..." Ender says looking at the floor. "Locked door?" Mango asks. "Yeah. Locked door. We're suspicious of it..." Mary says.

I run down to the locker once we get to the bath house. I unlock the door and take out the laptop. Hope appears on screen. "Ms.Lily!" She smiles. "Hi Hope." I type. Hope looks around. "Ms.Scar... Ms. Raptor..." She looks up at me. "They... They are dead." I type. "...oh... I found something out about the school. The library to be specific." She plays with her sweatshirt sleeves. "If you pull out a book, there's a secret room. I'm not sure what's in there..." She looks down at her feet. "Well we can take a look." I type. "Alright! I also found the setting so I'll be able to hear you all now!" She smiles. "That's awesome!" Simple says. "Thank you hope. We'll go check the library and come back and tell you what we found. Okay?" I smile. "Yes Ms.Lily! Hurry back! I don't like being alone..." She mumbles the last part loud enough for me to hear. "... Lily come on let's go." Xeo says as everyone begins to leave. "I promise we're going to come back! You won't be alone for to long." I smile. Hope looks up at me. I see tears in her eyes as she smiles. "Sleep mode until we come back okay?" I say. "Yes!" She goes into sleep mode and I put her back into the locker. I lock it and run after the others.

 I meet everyone by the stairs to the second floor. "Took you long enough!" Mary says, unfolding her crossed arms. "Sorry... Hope... She's lonely." I say. "I wanted to reassure her that we'd be back." I say as we begin to walk up the stairs. "Lonely?" Swift asks. "Lonely. I don't think she's in sleep mode all the time." I sigh. "What do you mean? Don't you tell her to stay in sleep mode?" Ender asks. "I do but... We leave her for a day. Wouldn't you be lonely if you were alone with no one to talk to for a whole day?" I ask. Everyone goes silent as we reach the library. 

 "Let's hurry and find that secret room."