ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ

The villains just kept coming. We defeated at least half but it felt like no matter how many we take out, more just show up. All we're doing is fighting an endless battle. And I'm low on power...I need to get to that shipwreck course.

Before long I heard an explosion near the entrance doors and immediately turning my attention towards it. "Don't worry! I Am Here!" I sighed in relief seeing All Might with that stupid smile on his face. But this time something about it was different. It was like instead a grin of justice, it was like he was smiling out of anger.

Our eyes made contact for a second before screams echoed through the pavilion. I looked towards the Shipwreck course and happened to see Midoria, Tsuyu, and Mineta being attacked by a man covered in hands. Talk about creepy.

But there was something about him that just felt weirdly familiar. After a few seconds on trying to figure out what it was, it finally came to mind. Nana Shimura the woman who passed One for All to All-Might and was also a great friend of my mother.

That boys aura resembles Nana Shimura's! My eyes widened holding my hand out to hault All-Might from attacking him. "All-Might wait!" I exclaimed running towards him. He looked at me alarmed at my tone of voice which caught him off guard allowing an opening for a big bodied creature with it's brain sticking out of its head to attack him from behind, punching him in the gut.

I raised my eyebrows at the immense strength this monster had, to be able to send All-Might that far back. With an annoyed sigh I took a deep breath positioning my knees on the pavement as I rested my weight on the tips of my fingers. Strands of purple electricity surrounded my body calling One for All to my body.

The tingling feeling of the quirk jumped throughout my body from the tips of my eyelashes to the ends on my nails giving me the exciting green light to go. As I did so, the ground beneath my feet began to cave in, creating a crater. So with one swift motion I held out my fist for a powerful hit as I remembered what happened only 3 years ago.

"I have chosen you to be the holder of One for All young Akito. I trust you with this power now." All Might said pricking my finger and his with a surprisingly nice needle and then pressing our fingers together combining our blood.

My eyes turned electric blue using one of One for All's secret benefits. "Urana Cancellation!" With those chanted words, a shock wave of electric blue and red electrocuted the boy with hands covering his face as the area around us turned into a void of black and blue. My water was now wild and untamed, only wanting to attack the first thing it saw which was him.

Giving me the opening I needed, I punched him right in the face nice and hard hearing and feeling his teeth and the bones in his jaw being snaped way out of place, like really out there. Steam eroded off of my now bloody fist hiding the fact that I was in pain. But since I'm a person of many glorious words you know I won't be silent. "Son of a bitch!" I cried shaking my hand to ease out the pain that was now shooting up my arm. Seeing that he was out like a light Drake style I turned my gaze to Midoria and the others, "You guys want to help my dad? Then go make sure you keep the rest of the class away from here." I instructed calmly like I've done this before. Pft, no. I just happen to read a lot of Marvel comics.

All three of them nodded at the same time and the first one to run away was pimp ass Mineta. Nobody likes him😒. Midoria gave me a confused look but I just gave him a carefree smile in return. "We can talk later." He stared down at his red shoes furrowing his eyebrows but nodded knowing he had to do what I said, and distractions like this wouldn't do him any good so he answered with a shallow answer. "Ok."

After the area was clear I focused my attention to my opponent who was starting to get back up on his feet snapping his jaw back in place. I narrowed my eyes at him as All-Might pressed his back against mine holding up his fists. "It's best if we work against these two together." I shook my head with a laugh. "What are you an idiot? You know just as well as I do that your power is limited. The weird hand guy is mine, focus your strength against that thing that knocked you balls way up there." He laughed knocking me aside the head, "Don't get yourself killed." I narrowed my eyes at his hopefully humorous remark. "Not gonna lie, I was gonna say the same thing." He smiled shaking his head laughing. I did aswell until we both got into our serious facade. We launched eachother at our targets and began to fight, trying our best to stop this right here and now. The guy I'm fighting can't be any older than 20 seeing his body type and just about everything. His right hand is covering his face and his left hand is free, he's kinda freaking me the hell out with his beyond saving chapped lips. I walked up infront of him examining every inch of him trying to find any clue to figuring out his quirk. He glared at me with sinister red for some reason glowing eyes. "Listen hot stuff, this has nothing to do with you so just give up peacefully and nobody dies yet." I raised my eyebrow cracking my knuckles. "If you want my dad, you'll have to go through me first." He began to scratch his neck until he began to bleed running towards me trying to touch me with his left hand. I swiftly moved out of the way and stepped in water. I looked behind me as he was charging full speed ahead with a scary grin on his face while I began to think. That's strange, he'll only use his left hand to attack. Which means his quirk has to habe something to do with it.