ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ Tᗴᑎ

W͎a͎r͎n͎i͎n͎g͎!͎ F͎l͎u͎f͎f͎ a͎n͎d͎ L͎e͎m͎o͎n͎

Finally a break from school. I thought I was never going to relax. I'm gonna go shopping and hit up the beach later!

Since it's a hot and sunny day, I picked out a floral romper just for the occasion. I might happen to run into Shoto today. Once I looked depart enough to leave, I grabbed my brown leather purse and slipped a pair of sandals. All Might had a meeting with the pros today, letting me have the house to myself. Which is fine by me, I'm still mad at him after all.

~

The salty and calming breeze of the ocean eased my senses as I took a sip of my mango pineapple smoothie sitting down in a booth chair. I leaned my elbows on the bar counter resting my eyes on the crashing ocean waves. Nothing like a water quirk user setting eyes on the mother of all bodies of water. Distracting myself from the ocean, I saw a boy who looked exactly like Shoto. On closer inspection, it was him. I smiled happily as I got up from my chair jogging toward him. But the closer I got the more I saw. He was touching another girl in a romantic-like manner, but something was off about it and I couldn't figure it out. My heart raced out of my chest watching the scene unfold. His face inched closer to hers and their lips had met. It felt like at that moment, he was taken away from me. And that girl knew I was watching. I shook my head in disbelief slowly stepping back and tripping on a rock. A louder than I anticipated yelp escaped my lips making Shoto look in my direction. Our eyes met for a split second and that was all he needed to know that it was me. He called out to me even and ran towards me.

As quickly as I could, I got back on my feet and ran as fast and as far away as I could. But in just a few seconds of me running, a giant shockwave of excruciating pain pulsed throughout my whole body. It was like my legs stopped working and I tripped on my sandals falling miserably onto the concrete pavement skinning my knees. Tears formed in my eyes until they fell down my cheeks. Thunder, lightning, and pouring rain followed shortly after. "Akito, wait!" I heard Shoto say from behind me. The pain in my body intensified after I remembered what I saw. With whatever strength I had left, I got back up and kept running away from him. The pills that Recovery Girl made for me are at home and I'm at least an hour's walk from there. A sharp pain stabbed through my abdomen making me yelp in pain and slow down. Just then, I felt a hand on my wrist that pulled me backward. "Akito, I'm asking you to wait. What you saw back there was not what it looked like!" I shook my head, breathing heavily. "Even if it wasn't what it looked like, you have to learn to be loyal! You don't see me kissing other boys because they asked me to do you?!" What am I saying? Maybe this is a big misunderstanding.

"I-." Shoto tried to say but I yanked my arm away from his gentle grasp in anger. "You can go ahead and make up an excuse. But I'm not feeling well so I'm going home. Don't follow me." I warned beginning to walk away but fell to my skinned knees, hissing in pain. Shoto kneeled to my level in worry putting his hand on my shoulder. "You can't walk. Your knees are injured and you're catching a cold. Let me take you back to my place." He said, trying to pick me up. I glared slapping his hand away. "I'm not going with you until you tell me the truth right now." Please don't be cheating on me. He sighed putting his warm hand on mine. "That girl asked me to kiss her romantically...as her dying wish." My eyes widened as he continued, "An incurable disease that makes her organs fail one by one. I would feel terrible to turn her down, so I did what she asked. But that's it nothing else happened I promise you." He said trying to look into my eyes. My chest ached, slowly feeling the pain in my body fade away. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. "I feel like a big asshole right now."

Shoto stifled a laugh, picking me up bridal style. "No. It was my fault. I should've been more considerate of your feelings. I'm sorry." I slightly smiled kissing his cheek. "Take me to your place. I wanna sleep with you tonight." He blushed a deep red at my words as he continued to walk. "You say these things like it's the easiest thing in the world."