ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴT ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTᗴᗴᑎ

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓌𝒽ℴ𝓁ℯ 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝓰, I spent in my boyfriend's soothing embrace, unable to think of anything but him. I've woken up a few times but took a few more short naps once in a while. It was funny because his left side was so much warmer than his right. A smile couldn't be helped, gazing upon his cute sleeping face while he slightly snored. It's not weird or anything, I just love everything about him, good and bad. And I know that from now on, we'll tell each other everything, no matter what it is. He shifted in his sleep and snuggled closer to me relaxing his closed fist. I leaned on my arm closing my eyes falling into a peaceful nap once again and this time it was for a longer time.

~

"Cold Flames!" I yelled and bent water directly from the air and ground it into a sphere. I was already tired, maybe training on our breaks wasn't such a good idea. Blue/green flames started to form in the palms of my hands that were indeed cold. This is a lot harder to control than I thought. With as much concentration as I could, I shot the flames from my hands which landed a direct hit on my target. Once coming in contact, it started to freeze in below zero temperatures. The paper on the bolder was none other than Endeavor. I will never like that son of a bitch, I never really did, to begin with, even before I met Shoto. For some reason, anger started fuming through my body. I fucking hate him! Blinded by a bit of rage, I used fifty percent of One For All and smashed the rock into little pebbles, that destroyed the picture altogether. "Yeah, try dodging that you no good son of a—Hey Akito!" I jumped at the familiar voice and turned around to see all the girls from my class. D-Did they hear that? I smiled at them as I placed my hands on top of my head to slow my breathing. "Is it that time already?" They all laughed as Momo started to explain. "We've been done with training over an hour ago. Everyone was too scared to come to get and you because they don't want to stand in the middle of your attacks. Even the pro's tried and came back with cuts and bruises." I blushed to dig my shoe into the ground. "I'm sorry...they should've said something." Ochako put her arm around my shoulders in a way to comfort me. "Don't be. That just reminds all of us that we got someone super friggen strong as you in our class." Tsu pointed at me with a grin. "More like stronger than a pro in our class." I laughed covering my mouth with three of my fingers. "Well there's Shoto, Deku, and Bakugo too you know—We all know you could whoop all of their asses in one big swoop if you wanted to. And besides, we're talking about girls, not boys dummies." Mina cut in pointing at me.

I smiled with blush on my cheeks. I was becoming embarrassed with all the flattery. "I-I wouldn't say that..." I trailed off with a smirk. Yeah you already know- Momo pushed me from the back forcing me to walk forward. "C'mon Aki. You don't want to keep your boyfriend waiting." I rolled my eyes at her cheesy humorous remarks. "I've got to take a shower first though. There is no way I'm going to eat all sweaty and stinky." They all looked at me with a sweatdrop. "If you can do all that in ten minutes, Then you deserve a Grammy award," Mina said pointing toward the dorms. I couldn't help but laugh while running towards the building. "I'll meet you guys there!"

~

"I'll just wear something depart I guess. I mean, we are doing that weird game tonight, so I'll wear some athletic attire." I said to myself, opening my drawers to select a black sports bra and black jacket. For pants, I reached into a different drawer and grabbed a hold of my royal purple leggings that were thermal. "This will do."

Once I dressed into my attire and fixed my hair into a loose ponytail, I looked into the mirror with a grin. "All in record time."

~

"Since when could miss perfect over here cook?" Denki said. I glared at him with a paring knife in hand. "Denki can you at least try to be useful and peel some potatoes?" His sweat dropped with a nod at my demanding voice. "Y-Yes ma'am!" I sighed in exhaustion now beginning to feel the effects of my training. I'm more tired than I thought... "Be careful, you almost cut your fingers." That voice jumped me back into reality and I stared at the cutting board seeing my finger was indeed too close to the knife. I smiled and turned to Shoto who was still worried about me. "Thank you." He placed his hand on mine while staring into my eyes. "Are you sure your okay? You look pale." He was right. All of this training I've been doing must be taking a bigger toll on me than I thought... "I'm okay. Just a little tired." He glanced back at me with a small smile looking back ahead. I shook my head with a smile as well and began to chop to the carrots again, being careful not to cut myself. "I'm alright, really. They need you over there." I said softly. Shoto was upset that he did have to leave my side so he kissed the back of my hand. "Sure, just watch where you're cutting."