ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ ᔕI᙭Tᗴᗴᑎ

ℐ 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇ℯ𝒹 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓁𝓎 at the wall as I layed on my side under the warm blankets of my bed. "I can't stop thinking about that night. Why did he break up with me? I've done nothing wrong. The only one who could force him to do something like this is his father. Seeing me a distraction. But still...I don't have any right to get in the way of his future. Maybe I should just...let things stay the way they are."

I hugged my pillow tighter to my chest closing my eyes with a sad sigh letting tears flow freely until I fell asleep.

~

I opened my eyes still dull of color. I sighed and kicked my legs over my bedside, "Stupid dream. Playing tricks on me once again. Haven't I had enough?" I asked, standing up to turn on my lamp since it was now dark outside. I walked over to my closet grabbing long black spandex and a black sports bra. Once I put them on I reached at the top shelve of the closet grabbing a box. Then I opened it seeing brand new pink silk point shoes with the ribbon. After I dressed in my clothes I exited my small little dorm room to the dance room. Footwork is key in fighting. Dancing will help... I can't sleep anyway.

~

"When fighting, my moves have to be crisp and clean. Elegant yet deadly." I said doing all positions for warming up to dance. Once I was finished I danced a simple waltz. This is the only way to keep him off my mind. Occupy myself with training. No matter what, a relationship cannot alter my goals.
~

"Damn its 3:00 already." I mumbled. My body was so tired. And hot. Heat waves started swarming off me making me whine in pain. It's so hot.

"Didn't you hear? That Todoroki guy broke up with Asahina." "Yo, how could any guy dump a chick as hot as her?" "And powerful. Maybe we could get a shot at her. You know, now that she's single again."

I looked at the ground emotionless on the outside, yet in pain with emotions and physicality. Once the people left, I opened the door walking down the dark hallways to the exit, "Shoto." Can't feel his warmth, Can't smell his sweet scent. Can't tell him my thoughts and feelings. Shoto, when I met you, and got to know you, I knew I wanted to be a hero with you. Fight side by side with you....Spend my life with you. I promise though, that even if we were apart. I won't stop thinking about you... "Shoto you jerk." I whispered opening the door of the exit all in the midst of wiping away my tears. Before the door was completly open I heard two familiar voices.

"What the hell is your deal? You broke up with Akito?! Do you have any idea what you've done to her?"

My eyes widened. "Izuku."

"If you brought me out here just to talk about this. Your wasting your time."

I covered my mouth pressing my forehead against the door. Shoto...

"You know just as well as I do that she controls her emotions very well. But when you broke up with her...She wasn't the same. There was no life in her eyes like there usually is. Without that, shes just a hollow log with legs. You can't leave her like this."

I lifted my head from the door having a shadow covering my eyes, "Stop getting into my bussiness. Stupid."

"I didn't have a choice, my dear old dad has more power than me. I still have to do what he says."

"What?! Are you afraid of him or something? Your suppose to protect her from harm. If your afraid of your father then you're not the person I thought you were."